Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

meagain

Forum Responses

Could the staff of this forum please show a little respect for the members here as to when you will not be here for long stints of time. Please don't come here for days and say sorry for something you could of told us before the fact. Thanku

Meagain,

I just want to mention first that going through your post history, I see that you try to be very helpful to others when you know an answer to a question, so thank you for this. We aren't on the forum full time, although I wouldn't be apposed to being paid full time to sit here and help all day. This time of year we are very very busy and I admit that the forums have been getting neglected, but only  a little.

This being said, I am not sure what you are talking about here regarding "long stints of time".. I am certainly not claiming to be a perfect stand-in for the usual moderators until their return, but I have been replying to your and every post I see. Even if a day or two goes by, I get back on and answer everything I see. If something sneaks passed me without seeing it I am sorry, really.

42 minutes ago, MyGica Support said:

This being said, I am not sure what you are talking about here regarding "long stints of time".. 

You've posted almost 60 times since November 14, I guess for some people that's a "long stint"...

On 2016-12-06 at 6:02 PM, MyGica Support said:

I am certainly not claiming to be a perfect stand-in for the usual moderators until their return, but I have been replying to your and every post I see. Even if a day or two goes by, I get back on and answer everything I see. If something sneaks passed me without seeing it I am sorry, really.

There has been a noticeable change in the support being provided on this forum and by this I mean, for the better (imo). Thank you for your attention to this customer base, I've always commented that you don't find support like this on many other product pages. It is for this reason and only this reason, that I didn't return my 1900 when I first got it and began experiencing all of the issues we have had with this unit. I still believe MyGica makes a quality product (still love my 582) and this is the most stable the 1900 has been since I started running it a year ago.

So, again, only imo, I for one appreciate all the that has been done over the last month or so to make this right. Keep up the great work! 

13 minutes ago, ksmitty said:

There has been a noticeable change in the support being provided on this forum and by this I mean, for the better (imo). Thank you for your attention to this customer base, I've always commented that you don't find support like this on many other product pages. It is for this reason and only this reason, that I didn't return my 1900 when I first got it and began experiencing all of the issues we have had with this unit. I still believe MyGica makes a quality product (still love my 582) and this is the most stable the 1900 has been since I started running it a year ago.

So, again, only imo, I for one appreciate all the that has been done over the last month or so to make this right. Keep up the great work! 

Now you're just making me blush! :)

In all seriousness though, I will not take credit alone for this. Although Justin has been scarce lately, a lot of what I have written is after a quick call to him. 

Thank you for your kind words about our company. I promise that we will always strive for improvement.

I'm just curious about what is an acceptable amount of time to wait for a response to a posted question.  I posted a question a week ago and still have not seen a response.  When I'm encouraged by the sales staff to direct technical questions to the forums, I feel like a week and counting is a long time.  Yes, it's a busy time of year, but it's busy for everyone, including the people trying to make the box they purchased work properly.  When I encounter an issue, what is the best path to solving that issue in the shortest amount of time?

On 12/24/2016 at 11:42 AM, freebeer761 said:

I'm just curious about what is an acceptable amount of time to wait for a response to a posted question.  I posted a question a week ago and still have not seen a response.  When I'm encouraged by the sales staff to direct technical questions to the forums, I feel like a week and counting is a long time.  Yes, it's a busy time of year, but it's busy for everyone, including the people trying to make the box they purchased work properly.  When I encounter an issue, what is the best path to solving that issue in the shortest amount of time?

Hi Freebeer,

Sorry for any delay you have been experiencing. We do have other ways of contacting us for issues, like bye phone, live chat, and emailing.

We love that people are contributing to our community, but the forum generally will not give you the fastest response when posting a question to the moderators.