Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tyassine

ATV 1900AC endless reboot/freeze

Hello,

I recently bought a new ATV 1900AC box.  I seem to have an issue with the box in that it either freezes on the MyGica logo screen after the logo expands, or it just reboots over and over and over from the boot up screens (either the Lollipop screen, the pixelized/app screen or the MyGica logo screen)

Once it freezes on the MyGica screen, if I leave it alone for long enough it will evenutally go into the main page.

This is not quite the experience I had hoped for when I purchased this device - help!!

Android Build: V004M801_20160804

Thanks!!

Hi Tyassine,

I'm very sorry to hear you are having this issue. Lets clear a few things up and get to the issue at hand.

-Where and when did you purchase this?

-Is this a new problem or has been this way right out of the box?

If you just purchased this device, I would definitely be returning it and getting a replacement if you are still within the return period. Let me know the answers to the questions above, and we will get this sorted out for you as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, MyGica Support said:

Hi Tyassine,

I'm very sorry to hear you are having this issue. Lets clear a few things up and get to the issue at hand.

-Where and when did you purchase this?

-Is this a new problem or has been this way right out of the box?

If you just purchased this device, I would definitely be returning it and getting a replacement if you are still within the return period. Let me know the answers to the questions above, and we will get this sorted out for you as soon as possible.

Hello,

I purchased it from costco.ca - for the most part it works fine but occassionally it gets stuck in this endless reboot cycle or it takes incredibly long (5+ minute) boots - I'm wondering if it's the hardware or the software?

Hello

I have had MyGica ATV 1900ac for a while now and just today started to have problems with it its rarely used and it will not show up on my tv at all via hdmi the power comes on and nothing i have tried everything just before it started doing this it was freezing at the seeing is believing screen 

I have Atv1900ac that keeps rebooting, it plays for 10 min then reboots, unfortunately for me my unit is ouside of its swap out period. Are you able to assist?

On 3/14/2019 at 5:26 PM, rudimental said:

I have Atv1900ac that keeps rebooting, it plays for 10 min then reboots, unfortunately for me my unit is ouside of its swap out period. Are you able to assist?

Have you done a factory reset? 

If notnplease try that first and see if it changes. Also pay attention to the temperature of touch on the top. It should be pretty warm, but not hot. If it’s hot, something may be overheating inside.