Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

frosty911

1800E power on from standby black screen

3 hours ago, frosty911 said:

this is the 1800e....just above a few posts there is a *.img file to download...  after downloading the file I was unable to install it because the box would not recognize the file.

That's not the file for the 1800e that's for the 1900pro I don't know why he posted the file here. I guess he was just excited to have something out lol. What pisses me off that they are saying they have the fix and if we ask for it and don't want to wait they will give us the patch and I did ask nicely to get it and no responds they only select what to answer to. 

Again please we need the file patch for the 1800e please.

thank you 

54 minutes ago, Ricco said:

That's not the file for the 1800e that's for the 1900pro I don't know why he posted the file here. I guess he was just excited to have something out lol. What pisses me off that they are saying they have the fix and if we ask for it and don't want to wait they will give us the patch and I did ask nicely to get it and no responds they only select what to answer to. 

Again please we need the file patch for the 1800e please.

thank you 

I thought since the firmware update they were basically running on the same platform.  Figured that's why it was posted for us.   

5 minutes ago, frosty911 said:

I thought since the firmware update they were basically running on the same platform.  Figured that's why it was posted for us.   

Not the 1900pro that's a new box that just came out, the 1900 is the same as ours. I don't know why Justin posted the file here. Mygica support member posted on here that they got the fix for the 1900pro and the patch file for the 1800e will follow a few days later, I don't know what few means them it has been four days already.

I removed the patch file from my post since it was posted in an 1800e thread.

We are starting the OTA update for this file today for the 495 PRO/1900 PRO

My engineers have told me they cannot come out with the same fix for 1800/1900AC Android 5.1 in time, until after Chinese New Years now, since the office closes after tomorrow for 2 weeks.

9 hours ago, Justin said:

I removed the patch file from my post since it was posted in an 1800e thread.

We are starting the OTA update for this file today for the 495 PRO/1900 PRO

My engineers have told me they cannot come out with the same fix for 1800/1900AC Android 5.1 in time, until after Chinese New Years now, since the office closes after tomorrow for 2 weeks.

Like I said Jason no fix, and I did hear about the galaxy note and you know what samsung did about this they collected back all the phones something you and your company won't do. Trust me  I won't be going back to 4.4 because I already moved on with this box, I feel sorry for all the new clients that are buying your boxes because it will be money well wasted.

14 hours ago, Ricco said:

Like I said Jason no fix, and I did hear about the galaxy note and you know what samsung did about this they collected back all the phones something you and your company won't do. Trust me  I won't be going back to 4.4 because I already moved on with this box, I feel sorry for all the new clients that are buying your boxes because it will be money well wasted.

Yes Samsung replaced the units due to a hardware issue.
As I mentioned before, this was not a hardware issue. So why would we replace anything?
If it were a hardware problem, then we would replace every single unit in the market.

It seems there is nothing I can say that will change your mind though about our company, so I will leave it at that.

4 hours ago, Justin said:

Yes Samsung replaced the units due to a hardware issue.
As I mentioned before, this was not a hardware issue. So why would we replace anything?
If it were a hardware problem, then we would replace every single unit in the market.

It seems there is nothing I can say that will change your mind though about our company, so I will leave it at that.

Lol Justin Justin I really don't know what to say to a person like you, you brought up Samsung on your own and I quote " You mention its a brand new box, how could it have flaws.  Have you read about the Samsung Note 7 as of late??? "  and I answered you to what they have done to please there coustomers. As to you replacing the units if there faulty is a lie you guys will never do that. A client tried to do that after a week of him buying the box you guys wanted to charge him 20% restocking fee lol. You leaving at that is the best thing you have ever said, sometimes saying nothing is better than misleading clients because the more you do it the less respect they will have for you and I do appolgize deeply for me saying this am sorry and I wish you the best I know it is a hard job to please all of us.

Lighten up people. It's not as if the boxes are not working. Having to unplug and plug it back in after stand by is not earth shattering. Calm down, be patient and the fix will come. I have had 2 1800E's for over 2 years now and Justin and the folks have always come through.

I have locked this topic

As it has gone off topic.

We are always here to help.  However this thread went off topic.