Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EvilEyes

MyGica ATV495 pro

Just have a quick question,my unit is currently running android5.1 what i was wondering is if this unit is going to get the upgrade to android6.0...first time MyGica user but this unit is very soild..the remote with built in keyboard is a great feature..the unit runs very smooth and haven't found any issues....was looking to see if it was getting newest android version as i like to test different things.
but would like to say after testing m8 mxq mxqpro and the d5 this is my favorite unit to date.....Great job on the box and the remote works awesome next to the ones with other units.

Initial testing on the 495 Pro shows this unit is fast !  Congrats to Mygica for making such a small unit with great 802.11ac networking - even without external antennas.  Mind you I have a good router.  Oka Speedtest showed 170 Mb/s on download - must be doing beam-forming.

On 12/8/2016 at 5:21 PM, EvilEyes said:

Just have a quick question,my unit is currently running android5.1 what i was wondering is if this unit is going to get the upgrade to android6.0...first time MyGica user but this unit is very soild..the remote with built in keyboard is a great feature..the unit runs very smooth and haven't found any issues....was looking to see if it was getting newest android version as i like to test different things.
but would like to say after testing m8 mxq mxqpro and the d5 this is my favorite unit to date.....Great job on the box and the remote works awesome next to the ones with other units.

We are always testing future OS's. I assume it will be coming, I just don't have a timeline for you on this. 

I am very happy to hear you like our box. Please feel free to come ask us questions, call us, or go to our live chat for help with anything on this box.

On 12/8/2016 at 5:34 PM, tonto1 said:

Initial testing on the 495 Pro shows this unit is fast !  Congrats to Mygica for making such a small unit with great 802.11ac networking - even without external antennas.  Mind you I have a good router.  Oka Speedtest showed 170 Mb/s on download - must be doing beam-forming.

Always happy to hear good feedback. I often say to people as new products come out that we may have hurdles to overcome with these hybrid android systems, but we will always solve them.