Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leeroy

Atv1900 pro or Atv495 pro?

Purchased a mygica Atv1900 pro sealed in the box,when I select  system info or box info in the settings menu, it is telling me that the box is Atv495 pro? Is this correct or has this been board swapped?

IMG_6323.JPG

IMG_6320.JPG

I also have a 1900PRO and found the same issue.  I was told by a Tech Support person that the firmware for the 1900PRO is a derivative of the ATV495 and they forgot to update the model number when building the firmware for the 1900PRO.  Most likely told that to get me off the phone as is what usually happens when I call, but that's the story I got.

Hey thanks for the reply,sounds a little strange to me,I was ready to go back to the place I purchased it from and complain. Maybe a representative can chime in and explain it better or patch this thing and fix the bluetooth as well.

Hi there,

The firmware is the same for both models of the 1900 pro and 495 pro. It was a mistake putting the model, rather than the chipset. This is fixed for all future updates and will currently not affect anything in your system.

On 12/20/2016 at 4:06 PM, MyGica Support said:

The firmware is the same for both models of the 1900 pro and 495 pro. It was a mistake putting the model, rather than the chipset. This is fixed for all future updates and will currently not affect anything in your system.

The latest firmware (update_MyGica_ATV1900_Pro_wv_5.1_20161125.img) I was pointed to for my 1900 pro says it is an S905 --- does that have the same firmware, too?