Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WB1900

Unroot

21 hours ago, admin said:

Thanks.  I found an *. Apk that worked to install and login but would fail to play any video saying I need a rooted phone or tablet. Kingo Root says "Have root" and I can allow full access to Superuser. 

Your link of DSTV Now installs but hangs just trying to open and sign in. Can't even get to live TV channels as it says I don't have Internet connection which is not correct. 

Any other options? 

No just fully turning off and on - also enable disable WiFi and network, sometimes software is finicky, also fully uninstalling any older versions may help as settings from a different version are incompatible (no guarantee this will work but worth a shot, and I cannot test from my location so all I can do is offer some generic ideas)

2 hours ago, admin said:

No just fully turning off and on - also enable disable WiFi and network, sometimes software is finicky, also fully uninstalling any older versions may help as settings from a different version are incompatible (no guarantee this will work but worth a shot, and I cannot test from my location so all I can do is offer some generic ideas)

Thanks but nothing seems to work.

Tried KingRoot and it says Root successfully. 

When I open DSTV Now and select a channel it says "unsupported device. You are using a rooted smartphone or tablet. Please use another device to view this video."

If I then select show more I get these three lines:

! Device Rooted! 

°/system/bin/su found

°/system/xbin/su found

On 10/10/2017 at 6:17 PM, MyGica Support said:

yes

here it is again in case you're not finding it anymore in the same location;

I tried following these instructions, followed them to the letter, yet DSTV now still says that my device is rooted

On 2/11/2018 at 9:00 AM, Heinekinz said:

I tried following these instructions, followed them to the letter, yet DSTV now still says that my device is rooted

Can you install the app
Root Checker from the Play Store

See if it says your device is rooted or not

On 10/10/2017 at 6:17 PM, MyGica Support said:

yes

here it is again in case you're not finding it anymore in the same location;

I installed this patch on my atv495 and nothing worked. The box freezed. So I reset my box to factory settings and it stil freezes. I cant even open play store. The screen goes black then after a while it just shows the white screen with MyGica writing. What happened? Can it be fixed? 

On 3/9/2018 at 2:17 PM, saralize said:

I installed this patch on my atv495 and nothing worked. The box freezed. So I reset my box to factory settings and it stil freezes. I cant even open play store. The screen goes black then after a while it just shows the white screen with MyGica writing. What happened? Can it be fixed? 

Im sorry this happened to you. Are you sure you have the 495 Pro or is this the standard 495?

It looks like you will have to do a factory reset. You can do this through the android settings. Let us know if you cant get this to work. You will need to do a re-flash of the firmware.