Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kennstr

Video not reliable on 4.4

My  1800E's  HDMI lately has become unstable..Can work fine for hours..or days..then video will either go black screen..or flicker like in the video...i have tried rebooting when it happens...no help..tried replacing hdmi cable..no help....sometimes if i leave it unplugged for a few hours it will come back....sometimes it takes longer...cant figure out a pattern.....when i use the rca's for video..its fine..so its an issue with the HDMI portion of the video card....My other 1800E is upgraded to 5.1..it doesnt have this issue....it does have an issue with the video waking up from stand by...but MyGicaSupport.....is already looking into that issue....so im thinking..it may be an issue with the graphics driver.....??...maybe?..just my $0.02...cheers all..

VID_20161225_210558.mp4

this seems it may either be related to the resolution and refresh settings, or that there is a hardware issue.

Does this happen outside of KODI?

If so, please try changing the display settings to a different resolution or "hz" to check if it fixes it.

Once it starts..doesnt matter if im in kodi or not....i have tried reducing the resolution as well...no change...il try the different hz to see if it helps..

On 1/3/2017 at 0:18 PM, Kennstr said:

Once it starts..doesnt matter if im in kodi or not....i have tried reducing the resolution as well...no change...il try the different hz to see if it helps..

Have you tried this box with a different HDMI Cable?

Or on a different TV as well?