Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jovialtraveller

No 4k video option setting on 1800e

Hi,

I recently bought a 4K Samsung television and I was looking at the 1800e display option and noticed that in the HDMI output mode setting there is no 4K option! However, the instructions say there should be this option and I would expect it to be there as well as that is why I bought this unit

Any reason that  this may Not be showing? 

The highest I see is 1080p X 60hz

Please let me know what I need to do to set up 4K option and why it may not be visible ?

thanks

On 1/3/2017 at 3:41 AM, Jovialtraveller said:

Hi,

I recently bought a 4K Samsung television and I was looking at the 1800e display option and noticed that in the HDMI output mode setting there is no 4K option! However, the instructions say there should be this option and I would expect it to be there as well as that is why I bought this unit

Any reason that  this may Not be showing? 

The highest I see is 1080p X 60hz

Please let me know what I need to do to set up 4K option and why it may not be visible ?

thanks

Your not able to scroll down further on the list of Resolution settings?

Hi Justin,

Ok when I directly connected the mygica  box to the TV it then provides me the option to select 4K.

I was connecting via my denon receiver which limited the resolution but now to get stereo sound I connected the Tv to hdmi ARC with the receiver on HDMI ARC.

So now signal from mygica is displaying properly and sending the sound to the Denon receiver.

Thanks

14 hours ago, Jovialtraveller said:
Hi Justin,

Ok when I directly connected the mygica  box to the TV it then provides me the option to select 4K.

I was connecting via my denon receiver which limited the resolution but now to get stereo sound I connected the Tv to hdmi ARC with the receiver on HDMI ARC.

So now signal from mygica is displaying properly and sending the sound to the Denon receiver.

Thanks

Thanks for sharing this