Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Craig

Wifi disconnecting on Atv 582

I have an ATV582 and it disconnects from wifi after a few hours all the time. I then have to reboot to reconnect. This happens with different routers. Half way though a movie wifi disconnects and I have to reboot. I have tried all settings and can't seem to get this fixed.

On 1/11/2017 at 11:45 PM, Craig said:

Thanks for the info Justin. I will try this and see how it goes.

Please keep me updated

Thanks

I tried the upgrade according to the instructions and it starts with the android man and gets to a small progress percentage and then just stops. I have downloaded the file again and reset again with reset pin and then plugging power in. The progress is the same every time. I am going to remove the SD card and reset and see if anything happens. 

I have tried a few versions of the firmware including the original firmware and the android man comes up and the progress bar loads for a short while and then it gets stuck. Nothing I do with SD card in or out and rebooting with reset pin works. Is there any fix now after trying to load the file recommended or do I bin it 😀

On 1/14/2017 at 11:43 PM, Craig said:

I have tried a few versions of the firmware including the original firmware and the android man comes up and the progress bar loads for a short while and then it gets stuck. Nothing I do with SD card in or out and rebooting with reset pin works. Is there any fix now after trying to load the file recommended or do I bin it 😀

I Have tried various versions of the ATV582 firmware after the attempt to load the advised fix for the WIFI disconnecting issue and the device will not respond to any firmware. The result is always the same with the progress bar going for a few seconds then stopping. Can this devise be fixed at all?

On 1/21/2017 at 7:11 AM, Craig said:

I Have tried various versions of the ATV582 firmware after the attempt to load the advised fix for the WIFI disconnecting issue and the device will not respond to any firmware. The result is always the same with the progress bar going for a few seconds then stopping. Can this devise be fixed at all?

http://www.mygica.tv/files/

Download the ATV 582 Factory files from here

This video will explain how to use the files for a full factory restore