Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newfie

ATV1900pro REMOTE CONTROL

1 hour ago, bkwashby said:

Warranty is for hardware issues. This can be fixed in a FW release.

Which firmware version are you using?

1 hour ago, Justin said:

Which firmware version are you using?

The Jan 30th one with the Mar 24th update. The one on the download tab at the top of the page.

Just now, bkwashby said:

The Jan 30th one with the Mar 24th update. The one on the download tab at the top of the page.

You took the March 24th via our server directly to the box?

Just now, Justin said:

You took the March 24th via our server directly to the box?

No I unzipped the 7 files to an sd card, did a factory/cache reset in the recovery page and then installed it from the sd card in the recovery page.

On 4/7/2017 at 8:49 AM, bkwashby said:

Hey Justin

I'm using the kr-301 remote with my box and it works fine with no issues if that helps at all. I also have my home theater remote programmed with the IR remote from my 1800E and it works fine with this box also. Oh, now that I think about it if you're on the recovery screen that you use the reset button on the back of the box to get too; when I use the kr-301 it acts like I'm holding the down arrow and just scrolls for about 30 seconds before stopping any time I push a button. When I use my IR remote it works fine. Anyways hope that feedback helps somewhat.

So I was just on the recovery screen and my kr-301 worked without acting like I was holding the down arrow so it appears this issue is intermittent. 

23 hours ago, bkwashby said:

So I was just on the recovery screen and my kr-301 worked without acting like I was holding the down arrow so it appears this issue is intermittent. 

Yes USB remotes do not work well in recovery mode, not much can be done to fix this.
It's an Android issue.