Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Soshin

No Video output from 1900ac

The Mygica ATV1900ac i purchased 3 months ago was working great then 2 days ago when I turned it on it started some weird loop in the lollipop start up screen. so I unplugged it for 24 hours and now get no display at all out of the box. all the lights are on at the front of the unit but no display. I have tried different tvs, different HDMI cables and a reset numerous times still nothing.  I called the store where i purchased it and they said they cannot help me because I did not keep the box. Who keeps the box I have the receipt, this is very frustrating. Any ideas how to fix?

13 hours ago, Soshin said:

The Mygica ATV1900ac i purchased 3 months ago was working great then 2 days ago when I turned it on it started some weird loop in the lollipop start up screen. so I unplugged it for 24 hours and now get no display at all out of the box. all the lights are on at the front of the unit but no display. I have tried different tvs, different HDMI cables and a reset numerous times still nothing.  I called the store where i purchased it and they said they cannot help me because I did not keep the box. Who keeps the box I have the receipt, this is very frustrating. Any ideas how to fix?

Where are you located?

On 2/26/2017 at 6:43 AM, Soshin said:

why have I not heard back from you on this issue?

Sorry I must have overlooked your post

You can submit the box for warranty

Please go to http://mygica.tv/help to start an RMA Ticket.