Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammad

1800e No Sound at all!!

Good day,

I am posting this as my last resort.  I have read through the different options on how to troubleshoot in order for the sound to start working again.  I had bought the box a couple of months ago and it was working fine, however last night the box updated and since then the sound has stopped at all.  I am connected through HDMI to my TV.

Here are the steps I have tried so far:

1) I tried going under WiFi option under setting and then going under Advance to switch off "Digital Audio Auto detection" and changed it manually to PCM first and to HDMI.  Both the changes did not work.

2) I have changed the HDMI cable to a brand new one and it still did not work.  I checked both the HDMI cables with my Sat box and they are both working fine.

3) I checked under System and Sound option, everything has been tuned on to max.

4) I did a factory reset as a last resort and the sound still did not come back.  I tried using YouTube and the browser to play random videos online and there was still no sound.

I would greatly appreciate any help at this point as I got this box for my 4K Tv and now it just seems to stop playing sound, fyi the picture is perfect its just the sound piece that's not working at all.

Thank you and Regards