Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steven

Black Screen

every time i go to start up my atv520e all i get is a black screen, and this happened out of the blue, and i cant get anywhere to factory reset my device? tried multiple hdmi cables and tvs

every time i go to start up my atv520e all i get is a black screen, and this happened out of the blue, and i cant get anywhere to factory reset my device? tried multiple hdmi cables and tvs

On front of your ATV 520E, do you just have a red light?

Or Blue light as well?

Just a red light when its off, when i go to turn it in there is no light

Sounds like your unit is bricked, and will have to be replaced under our 1 year warranty.

Send me an email to support@mygica.ca

And I will help you with taking care of this for you

Thanks

Hi Justin,

Hope you can help me. I seem to have an output signal lost. The screen goes black may state no signal then it will come back on right where I left off. It may go some time without this happening but once it happens it just seems to keep happening.

Also I should mention the only way I can turn off the box is to unplug it. This has been since day one. If I turn it off it just turns itself back on.

So what I have tried....factory reset, an upgrade, different cables, different TV's, change sleep options, change setting to 720 to match TV's. Nothing seems to work.....Frustrating......Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Jeff

Hi Justin,

Hope you can help me. I seem to have an output signal lost. The screen goes black may state no signal then it will come back on right where I left off. It may go some time without this happening but once it happens it just seems to keep happening.

Also I should mention the only way I can turn off the box is to unplug it. This has been since day one. If I turn it off it just turns itself back on.

So what I have tried....factory reset, an upgrade, different cables, different TV's, change sleep options, change setting to 720 to match TV's. Nothing seems to work.....Frustrating......Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Jeff

It seems you have tried everything that I would suggest for you to try already.

Just want to confirm, this is an ATV 520E model? And when and where did you purchase it from?

Hi Justin,

I have a mygica 520 with no antenna and just found out today it's blank screen with "blue light" in front can you pls advise how i can restore this device or if its a brick device. and to restore.

thanks

mark

yep thanks justin, this is an amazing forum , more power to you and to all , we got a great support here compared to the other android box i've tried and returned.

cheers !

Hi I just opened  mygica 586 for the first time and the screen turns black after 1 second. The blue light still on and I tried different hdmi inputs still the same , what can I do??

On 5/9/2017 at 1:21 AM, Samer said:

Hi I just opened  mygica 586 for the first time and the screen turns black after 1 second. The blue light still on and I tried different hdmi inputs still the same , what can I do??

Did you try it on a different TV?

If so, did you get the same issue?