Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warky

Rebooting when Wifi connected

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this has been answered before, however I was unable to locate it on the pages browsing through.

My 1900 all of a sudden when connected to Wifi reboots itself after it apparently crashes. Using the remote to perform any task once connected to Wifi the box reboots itself.

Is/has anyone else experienced this issue? Becoming quite annoying as my 1900 is now all of a sudden unusable. 

This happened on the 5.0 firmware so upgraded to the 5.1 and the issue is still prevalent.

Thanks.

12 hours ago, Warky said:

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this has been answered before, however I was unable to locate it on the pages browsing through.

My 1900 all of a sudden when connected to Wifi reboots itself after it apparently crashes. Using the remote to perform any task once connected to Wifi the box reboots itself.

Is/has anyone else experienced this issue? Becoming quite annoying as my 1900 is now all of a sudden unusable. 

This happened on the 5.0 firmware so upgraded to the 5.1 and the issue is still prevalent.

Thanks.

This sounds more like a hardware issue, as this is the first time I am hearing about this problem.

When and where did you purchase the unit from?

On 24/01/2017 at 3:46 AM, Justin said:

This sounds more like a hardware issue, as this is the first time I am hearing about this problem.

When and where did you purchase the unit from?

Hey Justin,

Yeah it's only started happening recently after the box has been working really well.

Unit was bought 15th December 2015 from Scorptec one of the resellers here in Aus.

It's doing random reboots when connected to WiFi I have been able to switch to Ethernet. Works a bit better however it's still happening every now and then on Ethernet as well. 

Hoping there's something we can do to fix it. Like I said apart from this the unit has been pretty flawless.

16 minutes ago, Warky said:

Hey Justin,

Yeah it's only started happening recently after the box has been working really well.

Unit was bought 15th December 2015 from Scorptec one of the resellers here in Aus.

It's doing random reboots when connected to WiFi I have been able to switch to Ethernet. Works a bit better however it's still happening every now and then on Ethernet as well. 

Hoping there's something we can do to fix it. Like I said apart from this the unit has been pretty flawless.

If you are looking to warranty the unit and are in Australia

You can contact our MyGica AUS distributor

http://mygica.com.au/

14 minutes ago, Justin said:

If you are looking to warranty the unit and are in Australia

You can contact our MyGica AUS distributor

http://mygica.com.au/

So do you mean return authorisation on the contact us form or take it back to Scorptec, one of the resellers?