Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JamesS

No Available Digitizers - iGrabber Nano - Mac OSX

Just bought new iGrabber Nano. Installed iGrabber Capture 1.6.0. The software/driver works, but does not recognize iGrabber Nano. When iGrabber Nano is the only connected device, I get this error message upon launch:

There are no available digitizers. Other applications may currently be using the software, the hardware may not be plugged in, or the driver software may not be installed correctly.

When other USB or internal devices are connected, they are functional.

Problem occurs on these systems:

Mac Pro OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion

Mac Pro OSX 10.11 El Capitan

Macbook Pro OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion

Plug in the Nano gets blue light on device. Get intermittent red light on ® when plugged directly into USB port. Get constant red light on ® when 24" USB extension cable used. Nano gets warm while plugged in.

Using iGrabber Capture, other USB and internal devices are functional.

In iGrabber Capture > Record > Video Settings > Source, iGrabber Nano is not available.

Please advise.

Digitizers.png

Video Source.png

iGrabber version 1.6.0.png

iGrabber Capture error message - Mac OSX.png

14 hours ago, JamesS said:

I have not heard from MyGica support via email or contact form; seven days and counting.

myGica.JPG

They are on Chinese New Years until Feb 8th.

They will respond after this.

On 2/2/2017 at 5:02 PM, Justin said:

They are on Chinese New Years until Feb 8th.

They will respond after this.

Thanks. Was hoping MyGica would work. Hopefully they can help.

On 2/9/2017 at 1:20 PM, JamesS said:

Thanks. Was hoping MyGica would work. Hopefully they can help.

Have they responded yet?

Did you realize this is the same version of iGrabber I already installed? I included that info in the original post. I followed your link reinstalled using the link you provided. The symptoms from my original post persist and iGrabber is not detected.

What is the Mac key for?

6 hours ago, zxl said:

Actually, you need to input Mac key to complete software installation.

Please explain how. There was no step in the software installation process to enter a Mac key. Installation was completed successfully (installation steps are attached to this reply). I see no place to enter a Mac key from any iGrabber software menu. Please tell me where to input the Mac key.

When I plug in iGrabber Nano, the blue power light is on.

Then I launch iGrabber capture, I get the pop-up warning shown in my original post: "There are no available digitizers. Other applications may currently be using the software, the hardware may not be plugged in, or the driver software may not be installed correctly."

588ab08feab77_iGrabberCaptureerrormessage-MacOSX.png.039bcb01ef84f1b45d562517860f8dd7.png

The only option is to click OK, which quits the program.

When I connect other digitizers such as a webcam, iGrabber Capture launches fine and shows video fine.

The problem is the iGrabber Nano is not detected as a digitizer. Will the Mac key fix this?

11 install.png

01 install.png

02 install.png

03 install.png

04 install.png

05 install.png

06 install.png

07 install.png

08 install.png

09 install.png

10 install.png

Is this forum the actual myGica support system? I submitted the contact form at http://mygica.com/html/Contactus/ and sent an email to support@mygica.com, but haven't heard back from the company through either of those methods in 3 weeks. I'm posting here with the assumption this is the MyGica's company support system. Can anyone here address the problem of no available digitizers?

Justin, thank you for your replies. No need to follow up unless you have the solution. I believe zxl may be a company representative.

Zxl, can you tell me where to put the Mac key? I'd already found and tried the driver download links elsewhere on this forum before starting my own topic, but tried the one you suggested anyway. It's the same driver I already had installed, iGrabber 1.6.0 for Mac.

Can you tell me if this is simply a software issue or do I have a defective Nano?

If there is anyone in the company who can help, please reply with info. The product is eligible for return for 4 more days. If I don't hear from the company with a solution by then, obviously I'll return the device as defective.

Thanks for any solutions you can provide.

3 hours ago, JamesS said:

Is this forum the actual myGica support system? I submitted the contact form at http://mygica.com/html/Contactus/ and sent an email to support@mygica.com, but haven't heard back from the company through either of those methods in 3 weeks. I'm posting here with the assumption this is the MyGica's company support system. Can anyone here address the problem of no available digitizers?

Justin, thank you for your replies. No need to follow up unless you have the solution. I believe zxl may be a company representative.

Zxl, can you tell me where to put the Mac key? I'd already found and tried the driver download links elsewhere on this forum before starting my own topic, but tried the one you suggested anyway. It's the same driver I already had installed, iGrabber 1.6.0 for Mac.

Can you tell me if this is simply a software issue or do I have a defective Nano?

If there is anyone in the company who can help, please reply with info. The product is eligible for return for 4 more days. If I don't hear from the company with a solution by then, obviously I'll return the device as defective.

Thanks for any solutions you can provide.

This is the actual MyGica Forum/Support System

ZXL handles all of our capture card device support.  They will respond later today to your post

We have test it, maybe your hardware is broken. Because, if our IGrabber are not connected, the message of "There are no available digitalizer will appear", but you have plug it.