Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PrincessRampage

Connecting ATV495 Pro to a Samsung TV made in 2010

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has had any issues with connecting the ATV495Pro to a Samsung Full HD TV  - LN32C530 (LN32C530F1F)?

When I connect it, my TV says there's no signal and to check the connection. I have updated the Samsung firmware, but it didn't make a difference. I wouldn't think I would have to update the ATV495Pro firmware, since I purchased the box in December 2016, and the TV in 2010, but I haven't tried that yet.

I have three other Full HD TV's that are not Samsung, that I have had no issues connecting the ATV495Pro to.

Any idea?

Thanks!  

On 1/28/2017 at 5:07 PM, PrincessRampage said:

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has had any issues with connecting the ATV495Pro to a Samsung Full HD TV  - LN32C530 (LN32C530F1F)?

When I connect it, my TV says there's no signal and to check the connection. I have updated the Samsung firmware, but it didn't make a difference. I wouldn't think I would have to update the ATV495Pro firmware, since I purchased the box in December 2016, and the TV in 2010, but I haven't tried that yet.

I have three other Full HD TV's that are not Samsung, that I have had no issues connecting the ATV495Pro to.

Any idea?

Thanks!  

We have 2 Samsung TV's that we use in our warehouse from 2009, that connect to the 495 PRO without any issues.

Check to make sure your output resolution on the box is set to AUTO or to 720P, I notice a lof of TV's from these years are 720P and not 1080P.

So that might be the issue for you here, the box might be set to output onto 1080P