Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dunn

Program Mygica remote control

Hello

I have an early model  of mygica Atv1800e. It came with this remote control (see picture  attached ). On top of the remote control  there are 4 programmable buttons for tv using the IR learning function . My question is how to do that?.  Many Thanks

20170129_183257.jpg

20170129_174810.jpg

Learning Key function setup instructions:

(The MyGica remote will learn the correct codes for basic functions from an existing working remote)

1. Press and hold the Power button inside the learning area (Button 13) for 6 seconds, the red indicator will change from flashing to solid light, then release the power button.
2. Press any button (including the power button again if desired) inside the learning area, the red indicator will change from solid to slow flashing.
3. Hold the remote control you want to learn from (for example TV controller), point at the remote control front edge (where the remote transmits from), within 3-5mm and press the button you want to learn from; The red indicator should quickly flash 3 times then go to a  solid light, this means the learning has been successful. (If there is no operation, the red indicator will slow flash for 10 seconds and then turn off and exit the learning state)
4. To learn other buttons (within the learning area), just repeat step 2~3.
5. Once learning is finished, press any button outside of learning area to exit learning state and the red indicator will turn off.

Image1.png

22 hours ago, CanduGica said:

Learning Key function setup instructions:

(The MyGica remote will learn the correct codes for basic functions from an existing working remote)

1. Press and hold the Power button inside the learning area (Button 13) for 6 seconds, the red indicator will change from flashing to solid light, then release the power button.
2. Press any button (including the power button again if desired) inside the learning area, the red indicator will change from solid to slow flashing.
3. Hold the remote control you want to learn from (for example TV controller), point at the remote control front edge (where the remote transmits from), within 3-5mm and press the button you want to learn from; The red indicator should quickly flash 3 times then go to a  solid light, this means the learning has been successful. (If there is no operation, the red indicator will slow flash for 10 seconds and then turn off and exit the learning state)
4. To learn other buttons (within the learning area), just repeat step 2~3.
5. Once learning is finished, press any button outside of learning area to exit learning state and the red indicator will turn off.

Image1.png

Thanks for sharing this.

Does anyone know if the Netflix button on this remote can be reconfigured to start a different app?

I just installed the "Active Home Vista" Android app to control my ancient X10 control  module(CM11A). It would be nice to be able to start the Active Home app using this button.

I searched the net but was not successful in finding an answer.