Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeremy

MyGica ATV 582 sound problems

Hi guys, I am having a problem with the sound on my ATV 582, when I stream movies through the web browser there is a delay on the voices. How can I fix this. It also happens on youtube and netflix.

On 1/31/2017 at 1:20 PM, Jeremy said:

Hi guys, I am having a problem with the sound on my ATV 582, when I stream movies through the web browser there is a delay on the voices. How can I fix this. It also happens on youtube and netflix.

Are you using the box through HDMI?

Also, are you using it directly to the TV or through a Stereo Receiver or Soundbar?

Hi Jeremy, I had same problem, and what I picked up(trial and error)  is ,if I change the Resolution on the Display Settings let say from 1080p60 to 1080p50(or vise versa.. it sorts the problem You just have to find what Horizontal Frequency works for you.. I suppose it has something to do with household power frequency (50 or 60 hz)..

I am not sure if Auto Resolution sorts the problem, I haven't used it because it never chose the "optimal" TV resolution..

, also had problem with 4K resolutions, there the delay of picture is more evident and it increases with time, so I had to stop and reload the streams from time to time.

Please post if that worked..

On 8/22/2017 at 2:14 PM, Nicky said:

Hi Jeremy, I had same problem, and what I picked up(trial and error)  is ,if I change the Resolution on the Display Settings let say from 1080p60 to 1080p50(or vise versa.. it sorts the problem You just have to find what Horizontal Frequency works for you.. I suppose it has something to do with household power frequency (50 or 60 hz)..

I am not sure if Auto Resolution sorts the problem, I haven't used it because it never chose the "optimal" TV resolution..

, also had problem with 4K resolutions, there the delay of picture is more evident and it increases with time, so I had to stop and reload the streams from time to time.

Please post if that worked..

Thanks for sharing this