Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Dave69695    0
DSTV now and Supersport app

live in South Africa and have a MyGica ATV 585...I can load Dstv now and Supersport app and can use the app ok...problem is there is no streaming on the app....help fix plz...I own a dstv subscription and heard guys can run app off the unit...I would love to know how .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andre    2

Howsit Dave

I had the same issue.  The problem is that DSTV blocks rooted devices.  You can install SuperSu and RootCloak from the play store.

In SuperSu, disable the root user and in RootCloak add an exception for DSTV apps.  Works for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin    155

There is a unroot patch for the 585 and 582 in the downloads sections

This has been confirmed to work by others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GiellaLouw    0
On 2/5/2017 at 5:03 PM, Andre said:

Howsit Dave

I had the same issue.  The problem is that DSTV blocks rooted devices.  You can install SuperSu and RootCloak from the play store.

In SuperSu, disable the root user and in RootCloak add an exception for DSTV apps.  Works for me.

@AndreCare to share step by step how you managed to fix the problem.

I have the MyGica585 and can't stream Dstv Now or Supersport.

I've downloaded SuperSu and RootCloak but can't seem to get them working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2017 at 3:57 PM, GiellaLouw said:

@AndreCare to share step by step how you managed to fix the problem.

I have the MyGica585 and can't stream Dstv Now or Supersport.

I've downloaded SuperSu and RootCloak but can't seem to get them working.

Please I would also like a step by step

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2017 at 7:04 PM, Justin said:

There is a unroot patch for the 585 and 582 in the downloads sections

This has been confirmed to work by others.

Can you please help me with a step by step

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wiets    0

downloaded the root patch, root check confirms device is not rooted anymore.

But dstv 4.3.0 app not working still shows "unexpected error occurred" when trying to play a channel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Justin    155
On 8/9/2017 at 5:09 AM, wiets said:

downloaded the root patch, root check confirms device is not rooted anymore.

But dstv 4.3.0 app not working still shows "unexpected error occurred" when trying to play a channel.

 

Please contact 

support@mygica.com

As we are not familiar with these apps since were in North America.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×