Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sly

MyGica 582 Airmouse

MyGica 582 Airmouse

I've posted this elsewhere but perhaps it was in the wrong place. Re-post below.

MyGica 582 Airmouse problems

I've just opened my Mygica582 today. Firstly, ShowMax won't play anything because it says the device is rooted, trying to update it now but it doesn't seem to pick the files up on my SD card - Solved by applying the unroot patch (if the update does not show up, keep pressing the menu button on the remote to refresh). The remote does not work as an airmouse, in mouse mode, I have to move the cursor manually with the arrow keys - Is this normal? I tried plugging the receiver into my laptop and it is the same, is it a fault with the remote straight out of the box? I have the remote with the orange power button, I think it's the KR41.

On 2/5/2017 at 1:21 AM, Sly said:

MyGica 582 Airmouse

I've posted this elsewhere but perhaps it was in the wrong place. Re-post below.

MyGica 582 Airmouse problems

I've just opened my Mygica582 today. Firstly, ShowMax won't play anything because it says the device is rooted, trying to update it now but it doesn't seem to pick the files up on my SD card - Solved by applying the unroot patch (if the update does not show up, keep pressing the menu button on the remote to refresh). The remote does not work as an airmouse, in mouse mode, I have to move the cursor manually with the arrow keys - Is this normal? I tried plugging the receiver into my laptop and it is the same, is it a fault with the remote straight out of the box? I have the remote with the orange power button, I think it's the KR41.

The remote control that comes with the 582 is not an Air Mouse Remote, so not sure why you thought it should have been out of the box??