Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pepe

atv586 USB Gameapad not work

atv586 USB Gameapad not work

Im Try with 3 gamepad

--xbox gameapad usb NOT WORK
--Generic U gamepad NOT WORK
--Gamepad Bluetoot for Android Phones NOT WORK

Im have lot games work fine in this tv box and not control metod

NEED HELP. need new rom or alternative metod for play games

Im have atv586 with this firmware rom :  update_Mygica_ATV586I_4.4_20160616

im trying to connect a ps3 sixaxis controller by USB (since there is no bluetooth). i paid $2.99 for the usb sixaxis enabler app off the google playstore, this is app is basically the standard when trying to connect ps3 controller to android device. So i can almost get it to work, but once i complete the last simple step, the status in the app says "FIRMWARE LACKS SIXAXIS SUPPORT"

basically meaning the atv586 firmware doesn't support it

then i came to this forum and came to the conclusion that no controller works on the ATV586

2 minutes ago, 420g said:

im trying to connect a ps3 sixaxis controller by USB (since there is no bluetooth). i paid $2.99 for the usb sixaxis enabler app off the google playstore, this is app is basically the standard when trying to connect ps3 controller to android device. So i can almost get it to work, but once i complete the last simple step, the status in the app says "FIRMWARE LACKS SIXAXIS SUPPORT"

basically meaning the atv586 firmware doesn't support it

then i came to this forum and came to the conclusion that no controller works on the ATV586

Im flashing atv 585 rom and have xbox usb suport. but no work tv tunner

well that doesn't really fix the problem. this is obviously a small thing to fix since there is support on 585 and my gigca support dont care. this is something that they should have figured out already but they leave it to their customers to find little hack fixes and workarounds.

I AM GOING TO THROW MY ATV586 IN GARBAGE AND BUY A NVIDIA SHIELD WITH HDHOMERUN INSTEAD, NO THANK YOU MYGICA