Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dmyize

Multi-Monitor Display ATV1800

Good Morning all,

I currently have a couple 1800's that I use for personal use. I am opening a retail business that has 2 LED TV's for the digital display of our menu. I am trying to figure out whether or not I can utilize one of the boxes to show images/videos/slideshows on both of the monitors in a "expanded" multiple display setup. 

I have researched online and found "USHOW" a USB to HDMI converter used primarily for computers, but I would like to use it with MyGica, but I'm not sure if that would be plausible.

Does anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks in advance!

Dan

On 2/9/2017 at 10:40 AM, dmyize said:

Good Morning all,

I currently have a couple 1800's that I use for personal use. I am opening a retail business that has 2 LED TV's for the digital display of our menu. I am trying to figure out whether or not I can utilize one of the boxes to show images/videos/slideshows on both of the monitors in a "expanded" multiple display setup. 

I have researched online and found "USHOW" a USB to HDMI converter used primarily for computers, but I would like to use it with MyGica, but I'm not sure if that would be plausible.

Does anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks in advance!

Dan

Android is not capable of doing this.

You can only split the same screen onto multiple tvs using a HDMI Splitter, but the content being displayed will only be duplicated.
It will not allow you to display different content on each screen, Android is just not capable of doing this.