Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EdT

Kodi Aspect Ratio Zoomed

Kodi Aspect Ratio Zoomed

Just testing out the MyGica ATV586 and there is one thing that is perplexing me.

When I set in the Android display setting to 1080P 60HZ or 720P 60HZ  and I start Kodi 16.1 the screen is zoomed in so large that the only way I can get back out is disconnect the power.

In the Android screens it is fine with 1080P 60HZ,  just not with Kodi.

Kodi will display correctly if I set the display setting to 1080P 24HZ.  This does not happen with other brands of media player for Android boxes that we have here,  only with the ATV586

We are using the  Xonfluence skin for Jarvis,  seems like it will not zoom in when using the default Confluence skin.

Anyone seen this phenomenon before and is there a way to correct it to use it back at 1080P 60HZ ?

It works perfectly with the default Confluence skin in Kodi at 1080p 60HZ, but  only at 1080p 24HZ with a 3rd party customization skin like Xonfluence.

The moment the Xonfluence skin is installed and Kodi restarted the home screen is zoomed in that you can only see  the upper left hand quarter of

the screen.  The only way to exit Kodi is to unplug the power since there is no way to reach the soft Exit icon.

This only happens with the MyGiga ATV586 box,  I have 4 other different brands of S805 Android boxes with similar hardware configurations and they all work in 720p 60HZ and 1080p 60HZ

You can try the Xonfluence skin here from the Helly repository and it will automatic detect the version of Kodi you are using and selected the correct version of the skin:  https://github.com/Helly1206/skin.xonfluence

This is a major draw back since we cannot custom program Kodi with 3rd party skins

19 hours ago, EdT said:

It works perfectly with the default Confluence skin in Kodi at 1080p 60HZ, but  only at 1080p 24HZ with a 3rd party customization skin like Xonfluence.

The moment the Xonfluence skin is installed and Kodi restarted the home screen is zoomed in that you can only see  the upper left hand quarter of

the screen.  The only way to exit Kodi is to unplug the power since there is no way to reach the soft Exit icon.

This only happens with the MyGiga ATV586 box,  I have 4 other different brands of S805 Android boxes with similar hardware configurations and they all work in 720p 60HZ and 1080p 60HZ

You can try the Xonfluence skin here from the Helly repository and it will automatic detect the version of Kodi you are using and selected the correct version of the skin:  https://github.com/Helly1206/skin.xonfluence

This is a major draw back since we cannot custom program Kodi with 3rd party skins

thank you for your update info,