Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nominds

Green Light

Green Light

i have 2 mygiga 1800e and all i get is the green light on the front of the unit.  i have tried to do the hard reset with a toothpick but still nothing. Any ideas?

Good afternoon,

Please provide me some additional information.

This is happening to both of your 1800e units?

are they both on the same tv that you are trying this?

have you tried a different hdmi cable?

If you can think of any additional information that will help me identify the issue, please post them as well.

Two different tvs.  I have tried 2 different html cables. Still nothing. If I power off the box it doesn't turn back on. I have to unplug the power for a few mins and then then plug it in and I get the green power light and that's it. Nothing happens 

Hello my name is Gord I am having the same problem I only have one box though. This problem just started last night. It was working fine yesterday & when I turned on my tv it shows no signal?

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I was trying to update the firmware. I had just tried to manually put the device in recovery mode by pressing the reset button and connecting the power supply and since then all it shows me is a blank screen and green status light. Is there a way to go back to the default mode?

It seems like each issue needs to have a warranty done on the unit. Please head over to mygica.tv/help and start a warranty ticket. If it is still under warranty there is zero chareg, but if it is out of warranty it will be between $30-50 for repair or replacement.