Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

vinicius

MyGica US195A stopped working after windows 10 Update

MyGica US195A stopped working after windows 10 Update

Hi everyone,

I just got to my workstation, where I have 3 monitors. Unfortunately, windows automatically updated at dawn and the MyGica US195A device stopped working.

A message appeared in the windows message center statng that DisplayLink application was removed as it would pose risks to the computer (but do not specify which risks...).

I have already tried to:

1- Restore using the windows restore point tool: it was not possible because my restore points were deleted during the update process (absurd!!)

2- I tried to undo the update of windows. The process occurred, but also did not solve the problem.

3- I have already tried to reinstall the driver, downloading directly from the MyGica site, however the installation is interrupted in the middle of the process (error). 

How should I proceed in this case to put US195A back to work? 

tks,

VINICIUS

Hi zxl,

Thanks for your reply.

What is the difference to the regular one currently available on mygica website to this?

Despite being on mega, they are essentially the same version, right?

I tried anyway it still does not work.

Best,

1.png

On 2/23/2017 at 8:55 PM, vinicius said:

Hi zxl,

Thanks for your reply.

What is the difference to the regular one currently available on mygica website to this?

Despite being on mega, they are essentially the same version, right?

I tried anyway it still does not work.

Best,

1.png

On 11/25/2017 at 10:44 AM, hle said:

Hi, I have the similar problem. I downloaded the driver but it interrupts installing.

Could you  please send us screenshots by email or here? My email address is angela.xu@geniatech.com