Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smmamiri

Upgrade ATV 1900AC without loosing data

Hi, jut wondering, is there any way to upgrade my box without loosing my data and application configuration? there is an option on setting-update local, is this something I am looking for?

thanks

17 hours ago, Smmamiri said:

Hi, jut wondering, is there any way to upgrade my box without loosing my data and application configuration? there is an option on setting-update local, is this something I am looking for?

thanks

What version of Android and Firmware are you currently using?

On 2/17/2017 at 1:16 PM, Justin said:

What version of Android and Firmware are you currently using?

I am using 5.1.1 build number: V004M801-20160804

16 hours ago, Smmamiri said:

I am using 5.1.1 build number: V004M801-20160804

Our newer build of 5.1 from November will delete all applications and configurations 

What were you wanting to keep data from if you move to a newer firmware version?

On 3/3/2017 at 11:33 AM, Justin said:

Our newer build of 5.1 from November will delete all applications and configurations 

What were you wanting to keep data from if you move to a newer firmware version?

thanks for your response, it has some great application which I dont want to loose anyways, like show box, media center. just wondering what is the difference between the November update and the one which I have? 

On 3/4/2017 at 6:36 PM, Smmamiri said:

thanks for your response, it has some great application which I dont want to loose anyways, like show box, media center. just wondering what is the difference between the November update and the one which I have? 

Here is the changelog for November firmware

Changelog:

1.  voice search re-enabled. (You must install Google Now from the Playstore and enable it within Android settings under Language and Input settings menu)
2. power on/off issue fixed 
3. Memory Clean and Power Icons added to launcher
4. KODI 16.1 pre-installed
5. YouTube app updated

6.  Pre-Installed Facebook and Netflix apps need to be updated after logging into the Play Store
7.  Updated to latest Google Play Services now with Google Smart Lock
8. Home Screen Menu/Launcher now supports 24H and 12H Time