Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Betahuman

How do i use a wireless keyboard?

How do i use a wireless keyboard?

I have a MyGica ATV582 and would like to use my wireless Logitech K400 Plus keyboard instead of the remote control. But how do i get the keyboard working with MyGica? Is there some setting i have to change or something i have to download from Google Play to make it work?

if you have the dongle for your keyboard hook it up to your ATV582 and that should do the trick and make it work, if your keyboard which I can't find much info on dongle or Bluetooth,  but you can use one if your keyboard is both, and use it. 

remember these keyboards K400 and K400 Plus are really designed for Windows since it has a CD as I could find and says install and map your keys, which you can process on Android.

7 minutes ago, bindaredondat said:

if you have the dongle for your keyboard hook it up to your ATV582 and that should do the trick and make it work, if your keyboard which I can't find much info on dongle or Bluetooth,  but you can use one if your keyboard is both, and use it.

remember these keyboards K400 and K400 Plus are really designed for Windows since it has a CD as I could find and says install and map your keys, which you can process on Android.

Thanks for the reply. I have inserted the dongle into the ATV582, but i get no response from the keyboard, that's why i'm wondering if there's something else i have to do to get it working. I have read that this specific keyboard is compatible with MyGica, so it should work.

On 2/18/2017 at 10:52 AM, Betahuman said:

How do i install and map my keys on Android btw?

Not sure what you mean by this?