Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rick White

Can't pause Netflix or go full screen Youtube

I just got the 495 Pro and I have a few questions.

Question #1: With the pre-installed Netflix app how on earth do you pause a video that is playing?  The pause key on the remote doesn't work in Netflix app.

Question #2: With the pre-installed YouTube app when you are watching a video it doesn't go full screen.   It always displays the android bar at the top with the time.   Is there a way to stop this?

Thanks.

I can now pause the playing video.   I am not sure if updating the Youtube app fixed this or if it was just a strange glitch one day.

Question #2 still is valid though.  Anyone know how to get rid of Android bar at top and play Youtube videos in full screen?

13 hours ago, Rick White said:

I can now pause the playing video.   I am not sure if updating the Youtube app fixed this or if it was just a strange glitch one day.

Question #2 still is valid though.  Anyone know how to get rid of Android bar at top and play Youtube videos in full screen?

1. The netflix app from the playstore does not work with remotes, you need a mouse in order to pause a show.

2. There is no way to remove this bar currently.

Thanks for getting back to me.  The second night I tried I was able to pause Netflix with the remote.   Maybe I just got lucky, lol.  I will have to test it again when I get more free time later this week.

As for the Android bar on Youtube, it is a shame but certainly liveable.   Sadly the Youtube app doesn't give much for settings to adjust much of anything.  Silly Google.