ad3gti

Working Game Controller xbox 360?

Has anyone used a game controller, I have been unable to get any of mine to be recognized, only mice and keyboards via usb work. I would like to get a wireless xbox 360 controller working but plugging in the usb dongle is not responding neither is a usb gamepad. I read where a software developer was able to get this to work but loaded the 585 firmware??

On 2/26/2017 at 4:05 AM, ad3gti said:

Has anyone used a game controller, I have been unable to get any of mine to be recognized, only mice and keyboards via usb work. I would like to get a wireless xbox 360 controller working but plugging in the usb dongle is not responding neither is a usb gamepad. I read where a software developer was able to get this to work but loaded the 585 firmware??

Our 586 currently does not have support for the xbox 360 game controller

When will the xbox controller or any other gamepad support be added.  This is such a  problem as it will make this android bo so much better as it plays games well. 

Please fix this mygica.  There is so much request for this and i cannot understand why its not  been added yet. 

On 1/27/2018 at 6:14 AM, Gameguru said:

When will the xbox controller or any other gamepad support be added.  This is such a  problem as it will make this android bo so much better as it plays games well. 

Please fix this mygica.  There is so much request for this and i cannot understand why its not  been added yet. 

The limitation of the xbox controller is not due to android. It is a restriction set out by Microsoft. 

Almost all other game pad controllers do work on this system though.