Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ricardo

CVBS does not work.

CVBS does not work.

Hi, dear

I bought Mygica hd cap x 1 month later ( second 2017 january week ), only to record my favourites older VHS tapes, but just open product now. So, I got one brand new product. But, I have a problem to record my old VHS with the CVBS input. This port is not work. The other ports are normaly working, but I just liked to use only this CVBS  at now. The orange light led not detect the RCA´s imputs, and hdmi out port don´t pass the out signal to TV.

Please, help me.

Thanks.

You can try update firmware:

download link: 

https://mega.nz/#!mYxG3TCZ!Zj-SjpjGvUtGoexyhZmKHvnlBviYm0C8yyJwcuVAvEk

1、The jedi.img files are copied to the root directory of U disk

2、The U disk is inserted into the USB interface of HDCapX

3、Re plug the power, the system will automatically find the upgrade file to update the firmware

4、During the upgrade process, Rec LED will flash 3-5 seconds, after the upgrade is complete, the system will automatically restart

5、The system firmware upgrade is complete U disk jedi.img will automatically delete.

On 3/14/2017 at 5:02 AM, zxl said:

download link: 

3、Re plug the power, the system will automatically find the upgrade file to update the firmware

4、During the upgrade process, Rec LED will flash 3-5 seconds, after the upgrade is complete, the system will automatically restart

5、The system firmware upgrade is complete U disk jedi.img will automatically delete.

Hello,

When you say "U disk" are you talking about any usb device, alright? Like a USB hard drive, pendrive, etc?

Thank you in advance.

On 3/14/2017 at 5:02 AM, zxl said:

download link: 

OK I got the firmware upgrade. My one also does not recognize CVBS ports (looking to it by rear, from right to left the 3 rca connections white, red and yellow). 

Before the upgrade the CVBS LED kept flashing and the power led (green) lit. After the upgrade, CVBS LED still is flashing but the 720p-1080p from the hdmi output port stays RED lit. Does not matter if I plug a HDMI cable on the output.

This problem means I can only record from HDMI and only if the HDMI input source is not a HDCP one (like xbox 360 which works flawlessly).

Please help me, I just want to record my gameplays from my SNES console. I´m so sad I bought the item, waited almost 3 months, spent money, and it is not working.

Thank you in advance.