Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diazz72

I f*** up my ATV400

Hi guys i am having problem, i done something i should not...

1. I have downloaded and extracted new 4.2 FW to SD Card

2.) I entered Recovery, and go to upgrade from IMG.

3.) Than selected my USB and update_MyGica_4.2_20140519_kr34.img, its installed successfully.

BUT after i reset my MyGica i got Black Screen i have try to reset it, wait for 10Min, and enter recovery but still no image ;(...

Any ideas if its posible to fix it?

Hi guys i am having problem, i done something i should not...

1. I have downloaded and extracted new 4.2 FW to SD Card

2.) I entered Recovery, and go to upgrade from IMG.

3.) Than selected my USB and update_MyGica_4.2_20140519_kr34.img, its installed successfully.

BUT after i reset my MyGica i got Black Screen i have try to reset it, wait for 10Min, and enter recovery but still no image ;(...

Any ideas if its posible to fix it?

Sounds like you did not follow the proper instructions to upgrade to 4.2 as per this video

It sounds like you have bricked your unit, which we do not have anyways to fix this right now, besides replacing it under warranty

Hi, I have similar problem, my atv400 after upgrade does not boot, no signal on screen and blue light is on.

Tried holding power button on plugin power, and making sdboot card but no luck. Is there a way to force card boot by shorting pins on pcb like with other atv.

Hi, I have similar problem, my atv400 after upgrade does not boot, no signal on screen and blue light is on.

Tried holding power button on plugin power, and making sdboot card but no luck. Is there a way to force card boot by shorting pins on pcb like with other atv.

The same steps for other STB's should apply to the ATV 400.

Can't find pins on 400. There is reset button on 520 and on 1200 found picture http://i.imgur.com/3WEhxnZ.jpg?1 with pins, but can not find that chip on 400. Can you post or send some pitures or instructions please.

I do not have these. As all of these type of instructions were done by hobbyists basically and not anyone from our team.