Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

turbo

MyGica Wholesaler

MyGica Wholesaler

Hi,

I currently purchase my MyGica devices and accessories from a Computer Supplier / Wholesaler in Markham.  However it seems that they are no longer ordering any new stock, and might stop carrying MyGica altogether.  I am in the west end, and Markham was stretch, but their pricing was good.  Any other wholesalers I can go to?  Not retail storefronts, etc.  Wholesale account holders only.

Thanks,

turbo

20 hours ago, turbo said:

MyGica Wholesaler

Hi,

I currently purchase my MyGica devices and accessories from a Computer Supplier / Wholesaler in Markham.  However it seems that they are no longer ordering any new stock, and might stop carrying MyGica altogether.  I am in the west end, and Markham was stretch, but their pricing was good.  Any other wholesalers I can go to?  Not retail storefronts, etc.  Wholesale account holders only.

Thanks,

turbo

Please contact our Sales Department by email

sales@mygica.tv 

They will assist you, our office is located in Mississauga.

Thanks Justin.  Email sent.

This forum and the great support is the reason I only buy MyGica products.  I was at my supplier today and was looking for a 1800e for a customer, but they didn't have any more so I picked up a 1900PRO instead.  Is the 1800e being phased out or discontinued?  I don't see too many places carrying them anymore.  And for the price they are selling the 1800e at retail I was much better off buying the 1900PRO.  I liked all the connection options the 1800e offered, but I guess it might be time to move on to the newer stuff.

Cheers,

turbo

On 3/7/2017 at 9:43 PM, turbo said:

Thanks Justin.  Email sent.

This forum and the great support is the reason I only buy MyGica products.  I was at my supplier today and was looking for a 1800e for a customer, but they didn't have any more so I picked up a 1900PRO instead.  Is the 1800e being phased out or discontinued?  I don't see too many places carrying them anymore.  And for the price they are selling the 1800e at retail I was much better off buying the 1900PRO.  I liked all the connection options the 1800e offered, but I guess it might be time to move on to the newer stuff.

Cheers,

turbo

Yes we discontinued the 1800E last year.

It has been replaced with the 1900 pro