Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miracast restarts every 30 minutes - HELP PLS!!

Dear Community!

I have been experiencing an issue for a while now:

Miracast works fine for 30 minutes, and then drops signal, and restarts Mygica system.

I have looked into this problem independently, and I think it is related to the sleep function on the Mygica box itself.  

How so, you ask?  I will tell you:

I am running this Mygica ATV1900AC box on Lollipop (Android version 5.0.2).

When I select "Setttings", Display allows me to select 'never sleep' option; however, in "More Settings" the best I can select is sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity.

I have already set the box to developer options and selected 'Stay Awake', but Miracast keeps booting me out.

I use my Galaxy S7 to obtain the signal.  

How can I fix this, please?   It is annoying to employ Miracast on my Mygica knowing full well that my system is going to restart in 30 minutes (taking away the organic viewing experience that is essential in viewing enjoyment).

Thank you, and please do respond as I need a solution to this issue.   :)

CatFromJapan

18 hours ago, CatFromJapan said:

Miracast restarts every 30 minutes - HELP PLS!!

Dear Community!

I have been experiencing an issue for a while now:

Miracast works fine for 30 minutes, and then drops signal, and restarts Mygica system.

I have looked into this problem independently, and I think it is related to the sleep function on the Mygica box itself.  

How so, you ask?  I will tell you:

I am running this Mygica ATV1900AC box on Lollipop (Android version 5.0.2).

When I select "Setttings", Display allows me to select 'never sleep' option; however, in "More Settings" the best I can select is sleep after 30 minutes of inactivity.

I have already set the box to developer options and selected 'Stay Awake', but Miracast keeps booting me out.

I use my Galaxy S7 to obtain the signal.  

How can I fix this, please?   It is annoying to employ Miracast on my Mygica knowing full well that my system is going to restart in 30 minutes (taking away the organic viewing experience that is essential in viewing enjoyment).

Thank you, and please do respond as I need a solution to this issue.   :)

CatFromJapan

The sleep issue was fixed in our 5.1 firmware

Which can be found here