Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help disw

Network drive

Network drive

I have a 1900e and I'm at the end of my rope.  Have a network. With a Homegroup designation in Windows that all my devices (2 laptops and 1 Apple tablet can see and access) , the Mygica cannot through Kodi-add videos. 

Person told me earlier that it is possible, but after following limited instructions with myself and another person I have had no luck. Is there someone I can phone? Talk to? Desperately need this to work or do I spend money elsewhere?

You have a good question, which will take as to a few YouTuber videos to help you setup your network, which we do not support under MyGica support team.  Setting up Network can be different from person to person, Network setup is in customers hands.  Here is easier way to setup network that can be viewable through Kodi or ATV1800E/ATV1900AC 

Internet --> Router 01 

PC 01 -- Connected with wire or wireless to --> Router01

PC 02 -- Connected with wire or wireless to --> Router01

MyGica ATV1800E -- Connected with wire or wireless to --> Router01

Now to share a folder on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 are the same make sure you have a user id and password for it. 

( Kodi ) 

Video / Files / Add Source /  Scroll to SMB / Find Workgroup name / and PC name / will ask you for username / password enter and press enter you should be able to view your network. 

to setup or share your folder on Windows check YouTube for assistance, if you are setting up something different let us know so we could help you further.