Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

winchesterd3an

You're lack luster product stopped working for a senior couple...!!!!

You're lack luster product stopped working for a senior couple...!!!!

To whom it may concern

Your company put out a very convulsed product that in the time I've had time to interact with and my very dear grandparents had the sad chance to use just wont keep up. The remote for the unit stopped working just because it did

Great, you left a "product review" without mentioning the product, how long you had it (hint: return warranty),  what it wouldn't do and what gramps and grandma were trying to do with it. And you expect a detailed response? 

Hello Winchester. 

Im sorry to hear the product didn't seem to live up to your expectations. 

We are always here to help. Please consider handling this issue with a warranty. We stand behind our products. 

MyGica 1800e is a excellent product and works very good running Kit Kat  4.4 and Jarvis 16. 0! BUT will not run or update to Krypton 17.0 and the support is not good ! If the support does not get better: then this is the last MyGica product I will buy! I will be sure to let everyone I know: DO NOT BUY MYGICA !!!!!!

You have to update to the latest file which is 5.1  Lollipop to use Kodi 17   It is the same file used for the 1900AC dated for Nov of 2016 in the download section.

20 hours ago, ketchabob said:

MyGica 1800e is a excellent product and works very good running Kit Kat  4.4 and Jarvis 16. 0! BUT will not run or update to Krypton 17.0 and the support is not good ! If the support does not get better: then this is the last MyGica product I will buy! I will be sure to let everyone I know: DO NOT BUY MYGICA !!!!!!

We released our own version of Krypton to work with Android 4.4

Can be found here