Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jcj2239

1channel error message

I have started getting an error message when I try to access TV shows in 1channel. The error says "Script failed: plugin.video.1channel. I get the message when I try to access a TV show from the menu list. It does not seem to affect access to movies on 1 channel.

I tried searching for a remedy online but seem to get various suggestions, a lot of which are related to some blocking mechanism in the UK. I tried a couple but none worked. I uninstalled 1 channel and reinstalled it but that did not work either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have started getting an error message when I try to access TV shows in 1channel. The error says "Script failed: plugin.video.1channel. I get the message when I try to access a TV show from the menu list. It does not seem to affect access to movies on 1 channel.

I tried searching for a remedy online but seem to get various suggestions, a lot of which are related to some blocking mechanism in the UK. I tried a couple but none worked. I uninstalled 1 channel and reinstalled it but that did not work either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry but we do not offer support for 1channel

Please refer to www.xbmc.org

Thanks