Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silvervan1986

MyGica KR-41 mouse sensitivity too high on new 1900PRO

Hi, I just purchased a new 1900PRO box after having the ATV1200 for a couple of years, very nice upgrade.

While using the KR-41 in air mouse mode I'm finding it too sensitive and difficult to click / select what I'm clicking on. For example if I want to fast forward a video stream in Kodi using the mouse I have to really line up the mouse and hold my hand steady and press OK in order to get the selection.

Is there a way to improve or are there any settings specifc to kr-41 air mouse that anyone knows?

Thanks!

On 3/26/2017 at 5:30 PM, silvervan1986 said:

Hi, I just purchased a new 1900PRO box after having the ATV1200 for a couple of years, very nice upgrade.

While using the KR-41 in air mouse mode I'm finding it too sensitive and difficult to click / select what I'm clicking on. For example if I want to fast forward a video stream in Kodi using the mouse I have to really line up the mouse and hold my hand steady and press OK in order to get the selection.

Is there a way to improve or are there any settings specifc to kr-41 air mouse that anyone knows?

Thanks!

1. If you go to the Home screen of Android

2. Highlight applications and press ok

3. Find the white app icon that says settings. And open this

4. Go down to the 2nd row within here and click on on "More Settings"

5. Open up Language and Input

6. Once in here, you will see at the bottom of the page. "Pointer Speed"  You can adjust the speed in here.