Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

turbo

ATV1900PRO

ATV1900PRO

Hi,

Does the ATV1900PRO have an amber LED on the front?  The box shows one, but I don't see one on my unit with wireless or wired internet connected.  Just the Red/Green power LED.

Another question:  Both the 495PRO & the 1900PRO are 64-bit, have the same processors and memory, and come with the new KR-41 air mouse remote.  The  495PRO has analog audio via a breakout cable, and only has 2 x USB ports.  The 1900PRO has digital audio via Toslink/SPDIF, 4 x USB ports, and the capability of adding an HDD (up to 2TB).  Are there any other major differences between the two units?  The specs look pretty much the same except for the physical differences  noted above.

Thanks,

Turbo

On 3/26/2017 at 10:39 PM, turbo said:

ATV1900PRO

Hi,

Does the ATV1900PRO have an amber LED on the front?  The box shows one, but I don't see one on my unit with wireless or wired internet connected.  Just the Red/Green power LED.

Another question:  Both the 495PRO & the 1900PRO are 64-bit, have the same processors and memory, and come with the new KR-41 air mouse remote.  The  495PRO has analog audio via a breakout cable, and only has 2 x USB ports.  The 1900PRO has digital audio via Toslink/SPDIF, 4 x USB ports, and the capability of adding an HDD (up to 2TB).  Are there any other major differences between the two units?  The specs look pretty much the same except for the physical differences  noted above.

Thanks,

Turbo

Will have to get back with you on the lights

As for the differences

495 PRO comes with a KR41 Keyboard remote, but no air mouse

The major differences on the 1900 PRO are as you mentioned.
Plus the 2X2 Mimo external Wifi Antennas and 1GB Ethernet.

So there are two types of KR-41 remotes?  One with air mouse and one without?

I don't see any other model that looks like the KR-41 on MyGica.tv.

Which remote is available for purchase separately (with or without air mouse)?

With regards to the front amber LED maybe it is the HDD activity light.  I don't have an HDD to test.  I thought it might be like the 1800e where the amber light is for Ethernet activity.

Cheers,

turbo

14 hours ago, turbo said:

So there are two types of KR-41 remotes?  One with air mouse and one without?

I don't see any other model that looks like the KR-41 on MyGica.tv.

Which remote is available for purchase separately (with or without air mouse)?

With regards to the front amber LED maybe it is the HDD activity light.  I don't have an HDD to test.  I thought it might be like the 1800e where the amber light is for Ethernet activity.

Cheers,

turbo

I uploaded images of both remotes, you will see on the Air and regular KR 41 the remote icons are different.

The reason why you do not see it on our website as 2 versions, is because we only sell the Air Mouse version separately 
But we list both remotes on our Wiki page.

KR41-Front01.png

KR41-AirFront01.png