Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

User007

Screen Resolution changing on it's own

Hello,

I have had this unit now for just over a month, and I am not sure why but every once in a while the screen resolution changes.  I have made sure that I do not have the "Auto" select on in the settings, so I have it set at 1080 /24   but it changes .   Is there something I am missing? or is this a bug in the firmware?  This has happened before with the older firmware, and is still happening now after having the latest update installed last week.

Thanks

User007

On 3/27/2017 at 9:57 AM, User007 said:

Hello,

I have had this unit now for just over a month, and I am not sure why but every once in a while the screen resolution changes.  I have made sure that I do not have the "Auto" select on in the settings, so I have it set at 1080 /24   but it changes .   Is there something I am missing? or is this a bug in the firmware?  This has happened before with the older firmware, and is still happening now after having the latest update installed last week.

Thanks

User007

This happens while the box is being used?

Or after coming out of standby or a reboot?

16 hours ago, User007 said:

This is after a reboot.    I can't figure it out.  I checked the settings and I don't change anything. 

Ok this makes it easier to try and reproduce here
Will look into this and see why this happens and hope we can provide a software update.