Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don Al

Android 5 for ATV585

Android 5 for 586 tvbox

Hi Team,

Please can we have feedback regarding the android update version 5 for the 585 units?

I'm a exodus user and I'm unable to stream as I need to upgrade to Exodus version 17.1. And minimum spec are android 5.

I have only had my 585 for a year now. It's pointless to go out a buy a new version just because there is no possible update.

Hope the Team has come to a conclusion on this update?

Looking forward to yourresponse.

Thanks 

6 hours ago, Don Al said:

Android 5 for 586 tvbox

Hi Team,

Please can we have feedback regarding the android update version 5 for the 585 units?

I'm a exodus user and I'm unable to stream as I need to upgrade to Exodus version 17.1. And minimum spec are android 5.

I have only had my 585 for a year now. It's pointless to go out a buy a new version just because there is no possible update.

Hope the Team has come to a conclusion on this update?

Looking forward to yourresponse.

Thanks 

We created our own version of KODI 17 to work on the ATV 585

Hi,

With the malicious subtitles zip files vulnerability affecting Kodi, do you have any immediate plans to update your mygicaMediaCenter20170310 app to close this security flaw?

On 5/26/2017 at 7:47 AM, omnivassal said:

Hi,

With the malicious subtitles zip files vulnerability affecting Kodi, do you have any immediate plans to update your mygicaMediaCenter20170310 app to close this security flaw?

Yes we do, working on 17.3 now