Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johnwilson

MyGicaMediaCenter

MyGicaMediaCenter

So I have recently installed the link for the mygicaMediaCenter20170310.apk. Now what?? The only thing I have seen from your support team besides the link is very vague. How about a little more support for the people who have purchased your products

13 hours ago, johnwilson said:

MyGicaMediaCenter

So I have recently installed the link for the mygicaMediaCenter20170310.apk. Now what?? The only thing I have seen from your support team besides the link is very vague. How about a little more support for the people who have purchased your products

I am putting it on the Google Play Store for download sometime next week.

MyGica Media Center is basically KODI 17, just modified to work on older versions of Android + renamed.

Can you be more specific about what kind of support your looking for?

On 3/31/2017 at 11:44 AM, Justin said:

I am putting it on the Google Play Store for download sometime next week.

MyGica Media Center is basically KODI 17, just modified to work on older versions of Android + renamed.

KODI-17.1 right? :)

22 hours ago, dillyhammer said:

KODI-17.1 right? :)

17 first, since we spent 4 weeks on it.

Then 17.1 came out.  It will take 2-3 weeks to update to 17.1

I installed the MyGica Media Center 20170310.apk on my atv582. The issue of not being able to resolve streams remains.  Just to be clear, using Kodi 16.1 with Addon Exodus, we are unable to find any sources due to https.

Kodi 17 is required, so I tried the Media Center but the result is the same - no sources.

I just installed MyGica media centre. I know you put alot of work into this work around. An upgrade of Android would really be the best solution and I hope your team is working on that. However, in the meantime I am using the ARES wizard and it continuously tells me that Kodi 17 is unstable. Will you be updating the MyGica Media centre to 17.1 anytime soon?

On 4/3/2017 at 9:58 PM, mgedz said:

I just installed MyGica media centre. I know you put alot of work into this work around. An upgrade of Android would really be the best solution and I hope your team is working on that. However, in the meantime I am using the ARES wizard and it continuously tells me that Kodi 17 is unstable. Will you be updating the MyGica Media centre to 17.1 anytime soon?

Do they give reasons as to why 17 is unstable?
It works well, it just has some issues that were fixed in 17.1

But to say it is not stable, does not really make sense.

17.1 we are working on now, hopefully can release within 2-3 weeks.

Thanks Justin. I will wait until 17.1 comes out. However, you are right, eventhough I get the unstable message, nothing bad has actually happened under 17.0. One last question, I am very confused as to whether or not there is a firmware upgrade for the 1800E to  Android 5.1. If there is could you please send me the link. I have been searching for hours and I am getting really confused as to whether there is an update or not. I have tried the following update using the UPGRADE program update_Mygica_ATV1900AC_5.1_NoNetflixHD_20161121.img. This upgrade gives me an android message that it cannot find the file.  I will try to whole system reboot relucatantly but need to know where to find the correct files. Thanks very much. I have looked in the 1800E download section and the update is still for the ANdroid 4.4 update which I did successfully last year.  Thanks

4 hours ago, mgedz said:

Thanks Justin. I will wait until 17.1 comes out. However, you are right, eventhough I get the unstable message, nothing bad has actually happened under 17.0. One last question, I am very confused as to whether or not there is a firmware upgrade for the 1800E to  Android 5.1. If there is could you please send me the link. I have been searching for hours and I am getting really confused as to whether there is an update or not. I have tried the following update using the UPGRADE program update_Mygica_ATV1900AC_5.1_NoNetflixHD_20161121.img. This upgrade gives me an android message that it cannot find the file.  I will try to whole system reboot relucatantly but need to know where to find the correct files. Thanks very much. I have looked in the 1800E download section and the update is still for the ANdroid 4.4 update which I did successfully last year.  Thanks

5.1 Android for 1800 can be found here

On 05/04/2017 at 0:16 PM, Justin said:

Do they give reasons as to why 17 is unstable?
It works well, it just has some issues that were fixed in 17.1

But to say it is not stable, does not really make sense.

17.1 we are working on now, hopefully can release within 2-3 weeks.

Is there any news on the 17.1 release?

I installed the 17.0 media centre and it is basically unwatchable, the pictures seems to stutter badly.  I have looked online and have found that I sure use the deinterlace option however it is greyed out when I try and access it.  I called support and was told to post here.  If anyone has a resolution. To the stuttering would love to hear it.

On 4/21/2017 at 9:36 AM, Otherworld said:

Is there any news on the 17.1 release?

Not yet

Hope to release in May

On 4/28/2017 at 5:07 PM, Djewell said:

I installed the 17.0 media centre and it is basically unwatchable, the pictures seems to stutter badly.  I have looked online and have found that I sure use the deinterlace option however it is greyed out when I try and access it.  I called support and was told to post here.  If anyone has a resolution. To the stuttering would love to hear it.

Which date of the APP are you using?

We put out a few versions, so could just be the earlier version you are using.

I installed mygica using the ares wizard and when I play videos off of streams they randomly stop  throughout the stream and jump back to select a source any help? thanks..

6 hours ago, Sammyblamo said:

I installed mygica using the ares wizard and when I play videos off of streams they randomly stop  throughout the stream and jump back to select a source any help? thanks..

This happens on every stream you try?

6 hours ago, Justin said:

This happens on every stream you try?

Yes I have 1 video addon installed.. havent installed anything else everytime i play a movie/tv show the stream jumps out I recently did a factory reset on my Android tv box so it should be fine I can use spmc no problem but I'd like to use the 17 version

On 5/8/2017 at 1:35 PM, Djewell said:

I think the only way out of these problems is a proper OS upgrade and the real Kodi 17.1

Still trying to do this.

But if we do, it will only be Beta and will probably only be one release with no updates afterwards

Were going back and forth with Amlogic getting their help with this, to make sure the release is done properly and works.