Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johnwilson

MyGicaMediaCenter

Thank you Justin!

May I ask - what's the major differences between 17.0 and 17.1?    Should I be upgrading even if 17.0 is working for me right now?

32 minutes ago, DarrenC said:

Thank you Justin!

May I ask - what's the major differences between 17.0 and 17.1?    Should I be upgrading even if 17.0 is working for me right now?

The differences are we just forked Kodi 17.1, so any of the changes included in Kodi 17.1 would be in ours

If you are satisfied with 17.0 for now, I would just wait for 17.3

Perfect Thanks!  That's what I'll do unless I run into trouble between now and then.  I totally understand I'll eventually have to buy a more modern box, but I'm sure grateful for the help in keeping this one working as long as possible.

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:14 AM, Justin said:

I never officially put it on the downloads section

But here it is.

Please note you will have to uninstall 17.0 before installing this.

The next update you will be able to upgrade from a previous version

mygicaMediaCenter_17_1_20170524.apk

I've done the 17.1 update and the deinterlace method is still blocked in the player.  Ive mentioned this before are we going to fix this issue or will I ever be able to use my box ever again as it is just not watchable.

Hi Justin,

When do you expect to have a MyGicaMedia Center 17.3  version ready to share with us ?

I still use the 17.0 version but recently I had to disable the MediaCodecs because the screen began to stutter badly.

I have a Minix Neo X8-H Plus with Android 4.4 installed on it. You are my last hope otherwise I have to buy a new Media Player.

6 hours ago, Nighthawk_NL said:

Hi Justin,

When do you expect to have a MyGicaMedia Center 17.3  version ready to share with us ?

I still use the 17.0 version but recently I had to disable the MediaCodecs because the screen began to stutter badly.

I have a Minix Neo X8-H Plus with Android 4.4 installed on it. You are my last hope otherwise I have to buy a new Media Player.

I hope it release day by day like you. :v

9 hours ago, Nighthawk_NL said:

Hi Justin,

I hope they fix the deinterlace method in the player so I can actually watch something

On 6/24/2017 at 0:37 PM, Djewell said:

I hope they fix the deinterlace method in the player so I can actually watch something

How is this an issue for you and not really anyone else?

I am only asking.

1 hour ago, Justin said:

How is this an issue for you and not really anyone else?

I am only asking.

Can you access the deinterlace option when using the media player?  This has been reported by other people and they said the fix was to use the deinterlace option.  while this example does not reference deinterlace it does talk about the studdering issue.  I have tried these suggested fixes but still have the issue.  I would suggest searching "kodi stuttering issue 2017" if you have never heard of it.

4 minutes ago, Sammyblamo said:

I resolved my problem turns out it was a rouge background service causing it

This was your issue you posted about on Page 1?

On 6/26/2017 at 3:10 PM, Djewell said:

Can you access the deinterlace option when using the media player?  This has been reported by other people and they said the fix was to use the deinterlace option.  while this example does not reference deinterlace it does talk about the studdering issue.  I have tried these suggested fixes but still have the issue.  I would suggest searching "kodi stuttering issue 2017" if you have never heard of it.

Which box are you using?

Hi @Justin, First thing, thank you for created MMC 17 for Android 4+, this is amazing fork. Second, I have a problem with MMC, I scanned my movies using The Movie Database (TMDB), but when it finished, the movies doesn't show poster and fanart, only plot of movies can showed. So I download and install TMDB add-on on http://mirrors.kodi.tv/ and it works well. Hope you fix issue in the next version. Thanks so much for read my post.

P/s: My English too bad, I must improve it now :v

11 hours ago, Bugmenot said:

Hi @Justin, First thing, thank you for created MMC 17 for Android 4+, this is amazing fork. Second, I have a problem with MMC, I scanned my movies using The Movie Database (TMDB), but when it finished, the movies doesn't show poster and fanart, only plot of movies can showed. So I download and install TMDB add-on on http://mirrors.kodi.tv/ and it works well. Hope you fix issue in the next version. Thanks so much for read my post.

P/s: My English too bad, I must improve it now :v

So our fork is missing TMDB?

11 hours ago, Justin said:

So our fork is missing TMDB?

No, MMC already have TMDB, but it doesn't work well, can not show poster and fanart of movies. I also open "Choose Art" but It is empty.

2017_07_01_11.58.15.png