Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johnwilson

MyGicaMediaCenter

Hi, I downloaded mygicamediacenter20170310.apk for my AT 585. I have the mygica media center icon and can go into it but how do I add exodus to it so that I can stream latest movies etc as I would using kodi 16 and exodus? Please help as now I have the media center but cannot find how to stream movies.

8 minutes ago, Theolen said:

Hi, I downloaded mygicamediacenter20170310.apk for my AT 585. I have the mygica media center icon and can go into it but how do I add exodus to it so that I can stream latest movies etc as I would using kodi 16 and exodus? Please help as now I have the media center but cannot find how to stream movies.

Sorry but we cannot provide support for Third Party Apps like exodus, you will have to find help somewhere else.

Hi Justin,

IsĀ MyGicaMediaCenter 17.3 ready yet? This is taking very long time. Have you guys scrapped this project?

Hello I Am having A Problem Watching RTMP Live Video Streams With My Gica Media Center For Me it Does Not Matter Which version of The My Gica media Player From the 17.0 Versions or The 17.1 Version It's Still The Same Result I Went In the Video Player ImputStream And I Only Have One Choice On Which is Imputstream Adaptive Not 2 Choices which it's supposed to be One Is RTMP IMPUT and 2nd choice is Imputstream Adaptive and you should have the choice to enable both options within the video player imputstream So Live Streams Can be Played Like Earthcam If Anybody Knows About A Patch in zip format For The RTMP Please Share that. By the way great job with this program life saver for older android boxes Thanks.

On 7/10/2017 at 0:21 PM, Justin said:

Sorry about that

Ā 

What I was probably sending you was our 5.1 Betas for all our older models.
Here is link to them from our downloads section

http://mygicasupport.com/index.php?/files/category/12-beta-files/

I'm going to forego installing Android 5.x on my 1800e. I don't see much point in replacing a very old version of Android that works with another very old version of Android that has been known to not work well from time to time on this device.

I'd rather just get the standalone MyGica MediaCenter based on 17.3.

Currently, I have both Kodi-16.1 for playing local media because MC-17.0 is broken in that regard, whereasĀ MC-17.0 is best for online streaming becauseĀ Kodi-16.1 is broken in that regard.

Any plans on releasing aĀ standalone version of MyGica MediaCenter based on 17.3 anytime soon? :)

On 7/13/2017 at 2:51 PM, dillyhammer said:

I'm going to forego installing Android 5.x on my 1800e. I don't see much point in replacing a very old version of Android that works with another very old version of Android that has been known to not work well from time to time on this device.

I'd rather just get the standalone MyGica MediaCenter based on 17.3.

Currently, I have both Kodi-16.1 for playing local media because MC-17.0 is broken in that regard, whereasĀ MC-17.0 is best for online streaming becauseĀ Kodi-16.1 is broken in that regard.

Any plans on releasing aĀ standalone version of MyGica MediaCenter based on 17.3 anytime soon? :)

I keep pushing for MMC 17.3, so I hope to get it finished sometime soon.

To be honest though, 5.1 on the 1800E runs well now with Kodi 17.3, so you might want to give it a try.

I still do not have anything yet.

I will try to get an update to see whats going on and update everyone.

Ā 

On 7/28/2017 at 1:37 AM, Justin said:

I still do not have anything yet.

I will try to get an update to see whats going on and update everyone.

Ā Thank you very much!

Hi Justin !

I tried to install this Mygica Media center on ATV1200 but it`s not working. Any idea why ?

" There was a problem parsing the package"

Mygica atv 1200 is an older model android 4.2 for kodi the highest itĀ  can go is 16.1 or forked version of 16.1.

Mygica Media Center is designed to work on android 4.4 and higher.Ā  Doesn't mean it wont't work with other programs to stream media.

On 9/5/2017 at 6:33 PM, OBA said:

Hi Justin !

I tried to install this Mygica Media center on ATV1200 but it`s not working. Any idea why ?

" There was a problem parsing the package"

"Problem Parsing" is an Android error

Which means the version of Android that you are using does not support the app you are trying to install

Ā 

Also, MyGica Media Center does not work on the ATV 1200

Re:Ā AT 380

I am vacillating between the Beta 5.1 upgrade and just updating toĀ MMC 17.3. If I understand it correctly, the Beta option requiresĀ a fair amount of rebuilding your preferences etc.Ā Have there been any issues with the Beta upgrade since July? I am assuming that once the upgrade is done, the user can upgrade to Kodi 17.5 without issue? Any news on the MMC 17.3?

Hi Justin,

Ā 

Thanks for your MMC v17.1,, I hope soon can be released a more updated version that run on android 4.4.

IĀ  want to knowĀ  why the MMC 17.1 or 17, the addons can not be updated automatically?; this option doesĀ  not work and any update to the addons must be done manually going one to one throught the list, video addonsĀ and then the dependencies, services, etc, which is the weakest part of your excellent media center.

Anyone else notice MMC v17.1 stoppedĀ  auto updating over the last few days, not evenĀ checkĀ  for updates works,Ā 

even on new clean install, usually get some official updates on first run, but no updates.

Any ideas.Ā 

Cheers

Ā 

HelloĀ 

To add to above post `mygicaMediaCenter2017413_sign.apk`Ā  (17.0 version)Ā auto updates just fine.Ā 

Seems odd that more recent versions do not update.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

On 5/4/2018 at 3:14 PM, Johnoo said:

Anyone else notice MMC v17.1 stoppedĀ  auto updating over the last few days, not evenĀ checkĀ  for updates works,Ā 

even on new clean install, usually get some official updates on first run, but no updates.

Any ideas.Ā 

Cheers

Ā 

Yes I found it was also an issue, you need to manually update each add on.

If anyone wants to try and fix it and resign/rebuild a new APK they can
Source code is here: http://mygica.tv/kodi

Excuse me if it is not the right place, install mygica media center and I would like to launch it from the start, intale a kodi launcher but it does not work with mygica mc, any application in project?
I have a basic device I want to use only kodi and uninstall the other apps.
Great job, it works correctly on my little powerful device.

18 hours ago, januxool said:

Excuse me if it is not the right place, install mygica media center and I would like to launch it from the start, intale a kodi launcher but it does not work with mygica mc, any application in project?
I have a basic device I want to use only kodi and uninstall the other apps.
Great job, it works correctly on my little powerful device.

The issue here is the launcher is programmed to open the App Name "Kodi"

MyGica Media Center uses a different app name then "Kodi"
That is why it doesn't work for you.

For the moment I use (Custom Home Launcher)
Another problem that I had is in the exit button, even if I put a shortcut of energy options, it does not show restarting or shutting down, only going out with which returns to the custom launcher.
Is the skin problem or is it missing the parameters in the energy option? Can I edit those options and how?

13 minutes ago, januxool said:

For the moment I use (Custom Home Launcher)
Another problem that I had is in the exit button, even if I put a shortcut of energy options, it does not show restarting or shutting down, only going out with which returns to the custom launcher.
Is the skin problem or is it missing the parameters in the energy option? Can I edit those options and how?

On Android version of KODI I have only seen exit as an option

On 5/5/2018 at 3:56 AM, Johnoo said:

HelloĀ 

To add to above post `mygicaMediaCenter2017413_sign.apk`Ā  (17.0 version)Ā auto updates just fine.Ā 

Seems odd that more recent versions do not update.

Thank you, this versionĀ mygicaMediaCenter2017413_sign.apk`Ā  (17.0 version) works fine, autoupdate works ok; Ā this is the way to go with MMC from my side; alsoĀ  I donĀ“t notice anyĀ  big advange of MMC v17.1, for the contrary the autoupdate problem is present.Ā  If any newer version of MMC be released in the future I will test.Ā  Thanks for the work.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I found in the forum kodi a ver. 17.6 for devices previous to android 5, in fact being not neon works with android 4.0, and also works simple iptv, what does not happen with mygyca MC, it would be great to work with that source code for your next versions of MygicaMC