Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Onlyme

Kodi 17 for ATV582

Kodi 17 for ATV582

I bought the MyGiga ATV582 a month ago.  It worked perfectly, but for the last week or so it keeps on freezing on the content, so much so that I can't watch anything.  My internet connection is fast.  I tried downloading Kodi17, but it give me a parse error.  It seems I need Android 5.0.  How can I download it to my tv box? I have only very little technical knowledge.

Thanks Justin, I have installed your version of Kodi 17 and it works perfectly.  

Could I ask for some advice, I have bought an aditionl ATV582 however I have not opened the packaging yet so I could still return it. 

Will you / MyGica Team continue to support the ATV582 with Kodi updates as per the Kodi 17 media player in your post and will it ever be possible to update to Android 5.1  or is the box going to become redundant.  

Thank you

On 4/11/2017 at 3:41 AM, Jules said:

Thanks Justin, I have installed your version of Kodi 17 and it works perfectly.  

Could I ask for some advice, I have bought an aditionl ATV582 however I have not opened the packaging yet so I could still return it. 

Will you / MyGica Team continue to support the ATV582 with Kodi updates as per the Kodi 17 media player in your post and will it ever be possible to update to Android 5.1  or is the box going to become redundant.  

Thank you

We will continue with updates of our Kodi 17 fork.
We are currently working on 17.1 now

All updates will be coming from the Play Store.

As for 5.1, I do not have a complete answer right now.
For the price you probably paid for the 582, I would suggest returning it and just getting a 495 PRO instead.

9 hours ago, Jules said:

Thanks for the support and advice

No problem

Let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks