Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zum

Problem Updating to 4.4.2 box stuck on screen

My box won't turn on

So i updated to the beta firmware and it was a bit buggy, so i tried to update back to 4.4.2. I followed the guide on this youtube video. So now it won't load past the 3:54 mark where it says "Mygica, seeing is believing". Can anyone maybe give me some advice ?

i re-downloaded the file here and I'm currently waiting on the same screen once it rebooted. 

yeah so its still stuck on that screen I mentioned before and I've reinstalled the firmware like 4 times. 

i really need some help, is there any way i could talk to someone about getting a replacement box ?

23 hours ago, zum said:

i really need some help, is there any way i could talk to someone about getting a replacement box ?

Hi Zum,

Certainly. Please head over to mygica.tv/help and start a ticket to get warranty work. If the unit is out of warranty, there will be a service charge between $30-50 depending on if it can be repaired of replaced. 

If you are in the mississuaga area and you would rather drop it off to our office, please note this in the ticket information so the warranty agents can reply with the proper response. 

Looking at your problem, you likely won't need a replacement, just a tech to do the firmware installation properly.