Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canons400x

1800e upgraded to Lollipop - freezes, on/off, reboot

Upgrade to Lollipop using image. After power off cannot power on again. Have to pull out power cord and replug sevral times to power on boxx again. On/off button on box does not work.

On 4/6/2017 at 8:16 PM, Canons400x said:

Upgrade to Lollipop using image. After power off cannot power on again. Have to pull out power cord and replug sevral times to power on boxx again. On/off button on box does not work.

Yes this is an issue on the 1800e

We hope to fix it.

For now you can just leave the box turned on for 24/7.  Then you will not have this issue anymore.

I have the same problem with the upgraded 1800e to the lollipop version.  I have 2 1800e units one is rooted and does not have the problem of having to unplug all the time.  the other unit freezes and I to have to unplug several times a week.  Sure do not like there solution of "turn off Wi-Fi......."  also the other thing they do not tell you when upgrade the 1800e to lollipop you lose the feature of connecting with composite cables on the back of the unit...might try another brand next time...

good luck

2 minutes ago, happysam said:

I have the same problem with the upgraded 1800e to the lollipop version.  I have 2 1800e units one is rooted and does not have the problem of having to unplug all the time.  the other unit freezes and I to have to unplug several times a week.  Sure do not like there solution of "turn off Wi-Fi......."  also the other thing they do not tell you when upgrade the 1800e to lollipop you lose the feature of connecting with composite cables on the back of the unit...might try another brand next time...

good luck

We have an upgraded version of 5.1 for the 1800e

Can be found here