Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wineguy

Upgrade 17.1

Upgrade 17.1

Hi,I just purchased at Atv 1900 pro

everyting went well,I added apps ,changed time zones,all sorts of stuff,after doing this I realized it was 16.1 kodi so I uninstalled and then went to play store and installed 17.1 great,but I can't figure out what is required when it says your library is currently empty enter files section or remove this from main menu, where have all my installed apps gone 

Well, you did say that you uninstalled 16.1. You then freshly installed 17.1, no? That would explain where your Addons (you called them apps) went.

To make sure we're talking the same language, Kodi is an app, Candy Crush (installed from the Play Store) is an app, things installed from within Kodi are Addons.

On 4/7/2017 at 3:32 PM, Wineguy said:

Upgrade 17.1

Hi,I just purchased at Atv 1900 pro

everyting went well,I added apps ,changed time zones,all sorts of stuff,after doing this I realized it was 16.1 kodi so I uninstalled and then went to play store and installed 17.1 great,but I can't figure out what is required when it says your library is currently empty enter files section or remove this from main menu, where have all my installed apps gone 

When you uninstalled 16.1 you lost all of your add ons within Kodi.

That is why your library is empty.