Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gordjohn

OK Button doesn't work on KODI 17.1

Just got a new ATV 1900 PRO.  Having trouble with the OK Button when trying to select menu items in KODI 17.1.  I have to click it many many times for it to (sometimes) work, and sometimes it just doesn't work at all.  Am I doing something wrong?  I couldn't find a setting to fix this.  Thanks!

On 4/8/2017 at 6:03 PM, gordjohn said:

Just got a new ATV 1900 PRO.  Having trouble with the OK Button when trying to select menu items in KODI 17.1.  I have to click it many many times for it to (sometimes) work, and sometimes it just doesn't work at all.  Am I doing something wrong?  I couldn't find a setting to fix this.  Thanks!

Can you try plugging in the USB dongle for the remote into another USB port on your box?

I just got my new ATV 1900 Pro and I am experiencing the same problem as gordjohn.   I have tried a couple of different usb ports and have also tried new batteries.  It is on the Kodi screens that I have problem.  I just keep clicking and clicking... and finally it will connect.   Outside of Kodi it seems to be okay for the most part.

This is my second Android box and I am quite familiar with the system.   

I am looking forward to using the new box - If I can just get it setup! :)

Anne

Just an update - I swapped out the Giga remote with my old Rii mini remote and it works flawlessly.   I prefer the setup of the Giga remote but it was just too frustrating to use.  

Anne

On 7/28/2017 at 11:01 AM, AmazonAnnie said:

Just an update - I swapped out the Giga remote with my old Rii mini remote and it works flawlessly.   I prefer the setup of the Giga remote but it was just too frustrating to use.  

Anne

I would suggest trying to get the remote replaced under warranty, as it sounds like the remote is defective.
You can do this by going to

http://mygica.tv/help and starting a warranty ticket.

1 hour ago, Justin said:

I would suggest trying to get the remote replaced under warranty, as it sounds like the remote is defective.
You can do this by going to

http://mygica.tv/help and starting a warranty ticket.

Thanks so much Justin.   I will try that.  The fact it's only certain screens is confusing.   Good thing I have a standyby.

Anne

2 hours ago, AmazonAnnie said:

Thanks so much Justin.   I will try that.  The fact it's only certain screens is confusing.   Good thing I have a standyby.

Anne

Ok good to hear

Let me know how it works out

Thanks

Update:   I contacted mygica and since it was less than 30 days I was asked to contact my seller.

I contacted the seller.  I waited a week and they sent me this:

Unfortunately, the vendor still has no response at this time regarding your remote.

We have sent out another request for another update and hope to have more information for you shortly.

We regret for any inconvenience this delay may cause and thank you for your patience.

I hope I don't get stuck between! :)   

Anne

2 hours ago, AmazonAnnie said:

Update:   I contacted mygica and since it was less than 30 days I was asked to contact my seller.

I contacted the seller.  I waited a week and they sent me this:

Unfortunately, the vendor still has no response at this time regarding your remote.

We have sent out another request for another update and hope to have more information for you shortly.

We regret for any inconvenience this delay may cause and thank you for your patience.

I hope I don't get stuck between! :)   

Anne

Re submit a ticket at http://mygica.tv/help

Put Attention Justin on it
I will take care of it there.

Update:  Everyone has been wonderful !  My remote was returned and replaced (it could not be fixed).   The store where I purchased the item agreed to pay my shipping.   I have received the new remote and it works better than the old one (still has issues with one or two screens but it's better!).   

I am thrilled with the Customer Service I have received around this  issue.   Thanks to one and all for making this such a smooth and hassle-free experience!

Anne

On 8/22/2017 at 2:27 PM, AmazonAnnie said:

Update:  Everyone has been wonderful !  My remote was returned and replaced (it could not be fixed).   The store where I purchased the item agreed to pay my shipping.   I have received the new remote and it works better than the old one (still has issues with one or two screens but it's better!).   

I am thrilled with the Customer Service I have received around this  issue.   Thanks to one and all for making this such a smooth and hassle-free experience!

Anne

Sorry for the late reply

Thanks for the comments and I am glad you were able to finally get a fully working remote