Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luc

NHL

NHL

Posted this in February, didn't get any replies. I was wondering if anyone new out there could help out, thanks.

Nhl gamecenter on mygica atv585

Hello, I've had the mygica atv585 since last summer and I've never been able to get the nhl app to work. It plays for 4-5 seconds, then the video stream starts being extra choppy, but the audio is fine. Does any one have the same issue or have an idea how to fix this? All my other video apps work fine. I also downloaded the most recent firmware update.  I originally had the same problem with the cbc olympic app last summer but the update fixed it.

Thanks.

•  

21 hours ago, Luc said:

NHL

Posted this in February, didn't get any replies. I was wondering if anyone new out there could help out, thanks.

Nhl gamecenter on mygica atv585

Hello, I've had the mygica atv585 since last summer and I've never been able to get the nhl app to work. It plays for 4-5 seconds, then the video stream starts being extra choppy, but the audio is fine. Does any one have the same issue or have an idea how to fix this? All my other video apps work fine. I also downloaded the most recent firmware update.  I originally had the same problem with the cbc olympic app last summer but the update fixed it.

Thanks.

•  

NHL Game Center requires DRM (Digital Rights Management) like Widevine or Playready.

The 585 does not have this, that is why this app is not working for you.

Thanks for the reply.

So is that something I can download or there isn't anything I can do about it?

1 minute ago, Luc said:

Thanks for the reply.

So is that something I can download or there isn't anything I can do about it?

This is not something you can download, it is a hardware feature that is not included on the 585

ok thanks.

is there a list of non compatible apps somewhere, so I don't waste too much time on this box?

Just now, Luc said:

ok thanks.

is there a list of non compatible apps somewhere, so I don't waste too much time on this box?

Sorry but we don't have a list like this.