Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raven

EShareServer or YouTube immersion

EShareServer or YouTube immersion

I am looking for a solution to this problem.

YouTube for Android TV (downloaded from the MyGica store) does not seem to push for immersion and shows the notification bar and clock all the time.
I need a way to either hide the notification bar (without immersion app - it creates ugly lines at the base of the screen) or to disable EShareServer from starting up when the device turns on as the icon is distracting and I have to force it to stop every time I turn the box on. Since it is a system app (no idea why) it forces it to start and cannot be disabled (at least not that I can find).

The Google Play YouTube app doesn't force HD like the Android TV version, so that isn't the most viable option.

If this is an Android TV problem, then disabling the EShareServer from start up is the only easy option. Unless someone knows how to force immersion for the app.

Thank you.

On 5/13/2017 at 11:08 PM, Raven said:

Is there any solution to this issue?

Nothing yet

This is an Android problem
It still happens if E-Share is not even installed.

On 5/19/2017 at 7:41 PM, Raven said:

Is there a way to stop E-Share from not starting up when the device is turned on then?

Not yet

Is there at least a way to suppress the Eshare notification icon from displaying? Turning off notifications for it works until the next restart, when it displays despite being set to off.